EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › WANTED: Tuneups 2 or Reg. Tuneups for Giro Fuse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WANTED: Tuneups 2 or Reg. Tuneups for Giro Fuse

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Want to buy some of these for a bunch less than the ripoff being charged by the retailers.

Thanks!
post #2 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed Peters
Want to buy some of these for a bunch less than the ripoff being charged by the retailers.

Thanks!
Let me know if you have any luck...I've been looking, even on ebay they go for full retail + shipping.
post #3 of 27
$29 is hardly a ripoff. Do you really want to buy used ones for less and risk them not working- and have them all sweaty by someone else?
post #4 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
$29 is hardly a ripoff. Do you really want to buy used ones for less and risk them not working- and have them all sweaty by someone else?
I think he is whining about the $49.00 for the Tuneup II's.
post #5 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
$29 is hardly a ripoff. Do you really want to buy used ones for less and risk them not working- and have them all sweaty by someone else?
Ever heard of a "sale" or a "deal" on an internet message board?

And where did I say I wanted "used" ones?

Back to your hole with you!
post #6 of 27
I have a sealed pair but am quite sure they are for the Nine.
PM me if you are looking for some for the Nine
post #7 of 27
The tune up 2's are different for the Nine & the Fuse. The best price I have found, from anyone that actually had them in stock, was $59 + shipping.
post #8 of 27
Jed, Jed, Jed... where did I say you asked for used ones? I just said the only way you'll be able to get them cheaper than $29 is to get them used. Nice reading comprehension, jackass.

By the way, I have extra Tuneups for the Fuse, but you can go to hell.
post #9 of 27
Harry,

Would you sell them to me then? Are they TU II's?
post #10 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed Peters
Ever heard of a "sale" or a "deal" on an internet message board?

And where did I say I wanted "used" ones?

Back to your hole with you!
Dunn's the brainless "other half" of Bradstreet.:
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
Jed, Jed, Jed... you can go to hell.
Henry, you have the place all to yourself. :
post #12 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle crud
Henry, you have the place all to yourself. :
Damn, that guy's not even a good troll!

Man, I need to liven this place up.
post #13 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
Jed, Jed, Jed... where did I say you asked for used ones?
Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
$29 is hardly a ripoff. Do you really want to buy used ones for less and risk them not working- and have them all sweaty by someone else?
Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
I just said the only way you'll be able to get them cheaper than $29 is to get them used. Nice reading comprehension, jackass.
You did?

PS: http://tinyurl.com/d9oq3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
By the way, I have extra Tuneups for the Fuse, but you can go to hell.
Okay.
post #14 of 27
You old farts really get bent out of shape when someone screws around, don't you? Wow.

Maybe I should hop on some Metrons and hit a couple nice groomed runs at Vail, then I'll understand.
post #15 of 27
Hey Jed, your link is to some Tuneups that are currently $27.00 plus $9.00 shipping, with 2.5 days left. I hope you don't think that's proof of something selling under face value.
post #16 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
Hey Jed, your link is to some Tuneups that are currently $27.00 plus $9.00 shipping, with 2.5 days left. I hope you don't think that's proof of something selling under face value.
It's for tuneups2, the ones that normally sell for 60 bucks, Mr. Reading Comprehension.
post #17 of 27
I know that -and you're crazy if you don't think the price will go up another $25 in the next two days.
post #18 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
I know that -and you're crazy if you don't think the price will go up another $25 in the next two days.
Feel free to look at the "completed listings" if you want.

Thanks for playing,

Jed
post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
Jed, Jed, Jed... where did I say you asked for used ones? I just said the only way you'll be able to get them cheaper than $29 is to get them used. Nice reading comprehension, jackass.

By the way, I have extra Tuneups for the Fuse, but you can go to hell.
I would be interested in them, what do you want for them?
post #20 of 27
So why are you asking for something cheaper on here if you already found it on EBay?
post #21 of 27
Phil/Cyclist-

The Tuneups I have are for a S/XS (my girlfriend's) Fuse, and do not have the audio cord- from what I understand, however, you can buy one at Radioshack for $7. The ear pieces are brand new (she got a replacement set and only needed the audio cord), so if you want those, let me know.
post #22 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
So why are you asking for something cheaper on here if you already found it on EBay?
Yawn.
post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn
Phil/Cyclist-

The Tuneups I have are for a S/XS (my girlfriend's) Fuse, and do not have the audio cord- from what I understand, however, you can buy one at Radioshack for $7. The ear pieces are brand new (she got a replacement set and only needed the audio cord), so if you want those, let me know.
Buggers. Will they fit a Giro 9? If so, what do you want for them.
post #24 of 27
I have no idea if they'll fit a 9... I'm assuming not since they have separate ones for each. If you want them, $10 plus shipping will do.
post #25 of 27
Darn it. I have a fuse XL.
post #26 of 27
That's a big noggin'!
post #27 of 27
Buckmans Ski Shop in KOP Pa has Fuse Tuneups for 29.95.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › WANTED: Tuneups 2 or Reg. Tuneups for Giro Fuse