A great career move that lets me live in ski country.
Well, with SLC, Denver, Reno, Portland & Seattle (maybe even SF) all being in ski country, it shouldn't be too hard, as just about any career can be found in one of those cities. YOU gotta be the one to make it happen though.
Actually, now that I think about it, I'm set as far as Santa is concerned. Let's see...
1. New Lange Comp 120 boots sitting in kitchen... replacing a pair of Nordica mid-entry boots circa 1993.
2. Volkl AC4s arrive tomorrow... replacing some old Volkl Crossrangers... man were they ugly.
3. Holiday fun at home with the family.
4. Going to the Rose Bowl on Jan 4 to see USC win their 3rd straight national championship.
5. Heading up the Mammoth on Jan 5 for 5 days.