It deffinately did not suck this morning.
Six runs, all 1st tracks (or nearly). And because I'm feeling magnanimous, here was my strategy, because it played out perfectly:
- Hiked up to Ski Team, got there by 8:45. Avoided the 30 minute line on Eagle. Skied the Desert, just past the lone spruce tree. 1st tracks, 10" deep, but had crust underneath due to yeaterday's sun.
- Loaded up Silverload, well before the Eagle/Con crowd was anywhere to been seen. Skied Powder Keg. 1st tracks. 12" deep, no crust underneath. Nice.
- Loaded Silverload again. Skied Meadow Cornice to Belmont. Slightly crusty underneath 10" on Belmont. 2nd tracks on Belmont.
- Loaded Pioneer. No one there but me. Skied 10th mountain. 1st tracks in 12".
- Loaded Pioneer again. Did 10th moutain again. 4th tracks.
- Skied Blueslip from the skiers right. A bit more tracked out. 12' deep, though.
- Skied down to Drift. Skied Widowmaker (see pic above). 3rd Tracks at 10:30AM. Unbelievable. about 8" deep.
- Went home.
Could have made more loops on ski team to lower Payday runs, but why?