What a bunch of BS-ers! (with a few honest exceptions) Good work! Now you, too, can be lawyers!
post #31 of 164
11/3/05 at 7:16pm
Originally Posted by Bob Peters
I love it.
1. Even 20 years ago, I didn't consider myself an expert and I definitely can't ski as well now as I could then.
2. Little kids routinely pass me on blue runs.
3. My favorite "all-mountain" skis have a 63mm waist and don't even come up to my nose.
4. Watching real expert skiers causes my eyes to pop out and my jaw to drop.
Long live non-experts!
Originally Posted by ssh
You almost had it. But, then you said this. If you could make those skis really work, you're very talented.
Originally Posted by roundturns
I would like to nominate myself for membership on the basis I wasn't able to grasp and understand any of the Thai Skiing concepts.
Originally Posted by Blaise
I believe that I should be allowed admission to the club because:
Originally Posted by Bill Emmett
1. I regularly purchase skis without benefit of a demo.
2. I ski at a "ski area" that has NO 45 degree slopes.
3. I spend a fair number of days at this "ski area" skiing blue squares with my 9 year old daughter. And I enjoy it.
4. A gourmet meal at this ski area involves a grill in the parking lot, brats and hamburgers, cold beverages, and lawn chairs.
5. I've had both Bob Peters and Si blast past me at Snowbasin while poaching some powder in Strawberry.
Originally Posted by slider
Going to have to call you on #4 Bill. Experts frequently tailgate in the parking lot. Or so I've been told.