I'v been to Fernie and KH.
Somehow I've never made it to Red...
Also, keep in mind, I've spent two seasons in Fernie but only two days at KH.
1. 9 There lots of excellent, steep treeskiing, and more moderate angled as well. So if the intermed. skier is good/confident enough to ski trees, he/she will be happy as well.
2. 9 Fernie can get real deep! But It can rain all the way to the top... Avereges more snow than KH.
3. 7 Ok, there are a few pubs, and a "nightclub". Lots of aussies around...
4. 8 Um, I'm probably not the right guy to answer the question, but I would think it's pretty good.
1. 10 From what I saw in two rainy days... plenty
2. 7 Doesn't get that much snow. Kind of in a dry spot. All the snow gets deposited on the other side of the mountains. (Rogers Pass, Revelstoke)
3. 2 Mondays at the strip club.. That's pretty much it, I think
4. 6 Lower mtn looked ok for kids, but I don't know if there's much to do if you want to take a day off from skiing