or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NE ski swaps/shows....

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 

Anyone know of any upcoming swaps or shows in New England? I only have heard of one...in nashua around thanksgiving....

post #2 of 2
Killington always has a big ski swap in the Snowshed lodge on Columbus Day weekend to benefit the Killington Mtn School. The last time I went a few years ago, it was 80% straight skis. The other 20% was fairly pricey. I'll bet most ski swaps 2 years ago were similar. It might be a little better now with a better selection of shaped gear.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion