- 15 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHelmet Audio Camera Accessoriestagged by System, 4/21/09
Related Forum Threads
- ELE Action Camera Review Last post on 3/28/16 at 10:54am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Camera: good idea or dorky? Last post on 10/17/13 at 12:38pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Any good Bluetooths for skiing/snowboarding? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:10pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Bluetooth headset Last post on 3/7/12 at 12:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show
Last edited: 5/8/13
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche BeaconsLast edited: 11/13/12
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche Beacons
I use a Giro Fuse with Tune Ups replacement ear pads. The sound quality is good although volume appears lower at same levels than using earphones which I put down to the impedance of the speaker being driven. My only negative is there is less 'give' in the earpads than the ones without speakers in them (the speakers themselves are hard and talk up volume in the pad) and as a result I sometimes get a sore ear after a long day. (one ear is bigger than the other one I guess )
The mute button works ok with gloves on and I just clip it to my jacket collar. Strangley the jack point is on the right hand side ear pad and my jacket's iPod pocket and cable ducts are in the left side.
I had resisted the ski with music thing for years but when you are skiing alone it really is a nice option to have, especially if you can match slope selection with music tempo. My early attempts to listen to 120bpm+ dance music resulted in skiing at inappropriate speeds for the location. People look at you if you sing too.
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 15 minutes ago
- › How do I know if my ski binding position is in the proper place for... 25 minutes ago
- › Boot Buying Etiquette 26 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 42 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 44 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 47 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 58 minutes ago
- › Will These Work 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › [Yet Another] 'What ski should I buy' thread 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer