May I politely suggest that you redesign your website so it
1. Doesn't take so long to load (do this by reducing background images etc)
2. Doesn't have so much spyware behind it
3. Has some form of index or home page, with links to pages containing a FEW photographs, better still, links to pages with thumbnails, which can then be clicked on to view individual, full size photos.
4. Uses fonts which are legible (again, consider using plain background colours)
5. Does not have scrolling links over images.
6. Learn from others, and take advice from them - particularly administrators of websites.