Nolo, I'm sure he will pop in when the hangover goes away. The only tangible benefit is that he didn't need to buy any beer last evening---and his wife was the designated driver.
A National Appointment is the highest administrative award
available. Here is a brief set of criteria.
Bryan is not one to hedge---he did bullett #2 not or, or-
--but and, andNational Appointment Nominee must have:
- a minimum of eight ski seasons as an active member of the NSP (A minimum of one year as a Senior Alpine/Nordic for the National Appointment);
- demonstrated leadership that benefits the NSP:
- serving beyond the patrol level, or
- serving two or more ski seasons as a certified instructor in a program that is beneficial to the NSP, or by
- demonstrating exceptional performance as a patrol director/representative
- demonstrated leadership abilities in working with the skiing public as related to skier safety education
- never received the appointment before.