1) Remember that much of higher sports performance is conceptual.
2) Try the video links at both Janica Kostelic's and Ivica Kostelic's websites. It's free, you can run them as much as you want and possibly download them. Both are both fine technicians and tacticians. Janica knows the line and has minimal preparation in biomechancially setting up a turn or in transitioning from turn to turn. Because of these two things, her timing is good and she is rarely rarely rushed and, as a result, doesn't get behind, which is really the key to higher level racing.
3) I'd get the winning runs DVD's. Watch sections of races and then close your eyes and imagine you are doing these segments.
4) Finally, close you eyes and imagine yourself running the gates on the courses you did this year. Can you actually keep your mental focus and get through an entire course in your mind?
5) If you lose your focus, gently bring your mind back to the task at hand.