This was a fun thread, and I think it should keep going, so I'll post my skiing sins.
1) At an un-named Ellicottville NY ski area
I was skiing SL turns down an un-named groomer (black diamond I think) and accidentally ran over the front of some guys skis (I mean left RR tracks on them). He got all pissed and started yelling at me at the bottom. I laughed at him, so he got patrol to follow me up the lift. I saw that patrol was coming and gave them a run for their money catching me. I kept my pass, and patrol and I had a good laugh about the poor fellow with a nice edge set in the front of his skis.
2) Also at the same resort I was making the first turns on my new powder skis on an evening that we had about 12 - 18 inches of fresh snow. I skied a closed trail and glade about 4 times in a row, finally getting caught by patrol. I resoned that I was only doing it to test my new skis out and had no intensions of disobeying area rules... he let me go.
3) I rarely put my bar down. I often get yelled at several times in one ski day by the same patroller/mountain staff to put my bar down. I say "okay" or "thanks" and still don't put my bar down.
4) At another western NY ski area I have been known to spray the people on the chair lift at the bottom of the headwall (the lift dips low). My brother and I do it just because we can.
5) One the same trail as above I will often ski it over and over just to hear ego building shouts from the lift regarding my skiing. When i hear the shouts i will start making the same turns but only on one foot...
6) I had relations with a cute young female snowboarder once... and I'm proud of it. (The rest of the story has been edited for content)
7) I almost got my ski team in a fight with some kid on 1080's who said I cut his girl friend off at our training hill. I asked him if he was pissed because we skied better than him... his mouth almost got him a beat down by a ski team.
8) I was accused of skiing "like an @sshole."
9) I was pulled over for speeding while at a race at Whiteface (Mt Run).
10) I have been pulled over for speeding at more ski areas than I can count on one hand.
11) I don't like to jump in terrain parks where people can watch me potentially screw up.
12) I wasn't always a ski racer. In fact I used to loathe their existence. I now defend ski racers and their actions - unless reckless.
13) If I see someone on a trail who seems to think they are a good skier (fellow skiers, instrucors, patrollers), I will make it a point to ski past them making it blatantly obvious to all in the viewing area that they are not very good. If it happens to me - I work harder.
Thats all for now. There is more, but this is starting to get long... and kind of discouraging. I may in fact be going to hell.