New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nicknames given here

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
So far I have gotten three....

Phickle Phil

Flexon Phil

and

P Squared


which one should I keep or are there more (remember, this is a family site )
post #2 of 27
Luigi

BTW---Uncle Louie is a given nickname too, just not from here.
post #3 of 27
Dang, it won't do the little upper '2' in P Squared....P2
post #4 of 27
Here you go Bonni



but how about PP?
post #5 of 27
People usually just call me A-hole. Sometimes they say "Hey" first.
post #6 of 27
Most of these have been courtesy of Gonz, of course: Dolt, Idiot, Brounie, Jerk, Mr. Peacock, Professor, A-hole, Sh*tbird -- basically, look at Roget's Thesaurus under "Fool" and you can complete the list yourself. The only one that really irks me is Professor -- hear that Ms Fuzzlewumps?
post #7 of 27
Please give credit where credit is due.....Pretty sure I was the first to call you Professor.
post #8 of 27
I get called a lot of things on here, but I tend to respond best to the sincere complimentary ones.

Doubting the legitimacy of my parents is NOT a good way to win me over.
post #9 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdog1
People usually just call me A-hole. Sometimes they say "Hey" first.
Hey A-hole. I like it. There's a nice ring to it!
post #10 of 27
WTFH
Whenever I see that I immediately revert to my time on submarines and the commonest question when something was borderline unbelievable or not understandable was WTFO? or "What The F..., Over?"
I read WTFH as "What The F... Happened?"
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdog1
People usually just call me A-hole. Sometimes they say "Hey" first.
Aren't you called xdoggy dogg on occasion?
post #12 of 27
P2 ("P two") has a nice sound to it, but you are Flexon Phil, who you kidding?
post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wear The Fox Hat
I get called a lot of things on here, but I tend to respond best to the sincere complimentary ones.

Doubting the legitimacy of my parents is NOT a good way to win me over.
HAHA! You came up with a good one for our favorite muppet, MFC (Montana fired chicken), I think that might stick!
post #14 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbroun
Most of these have been courtesy of Gonz, of course: Dolt, Idiot, Brounie, Jerk, Mr. Peacock, Professor, A-hole, Sh*tbird -- basically, look at Roget's Thesaurus under "Fool" and you can complete the list yourself. The only one that really irks me is Professor -- hear that Ms Fuzzlewumps?
Aw, you love me and you know it, PROFESSOR.

Seriously, you need to give Uncle Louie the credit for that. I do believe it was he who first called you this. I am solely responsible for Mr. Peacock, which has a nice ring to it.

Fuzzlewumps? Come now. You can do better than that. Put some imagination into it! I prefer Queen B.
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by telerod15
Aren't you called xdoggy dogg on occasion?
Only by my baby's mama, foo!
post #16 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stache
WTFH
Whenever I see that I immediately revert to my time on submarines and the commonest question when something was borderline unbelievable or not understandable was WTFO? or "What The F..., Over?"
I read WTFH as "What The F... Happened?"
Stache, he's Irish! You have to do it--quickly as a man calling a horse race would do--with a bit of an Irish accent...

But, you're close...
post #17 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Pugliese
So far I have gotten three....

Phickle Phil

Flexon Phil

and

P Squared


which one should I keep or are there more (remember, this is a family site )
After that leap at A Basin, I think it's more like Flex on, Phil...
post #18 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by telerod15
P2 ("P two") has a nice sound to it, but you are Flexon Phil, who you kidding?
"2P or not 2P?" that is the question.
post #19 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdog1
People usually just call me A-hole. Sometimes they say "Hey" first.
why did I miss that golden opportunity at Big Sky? WHY!!!??? :
post #20 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbroun
Most of these have been courtesy of Gonz, of course: Dolt, Idiot, Brounie, Jerk, Mr. Peacock, Professor, A-hole, Sh*tbird -- basically, look at Roget's Thesaurus under "Fool" and you can complete the list yourself. The only one that really irks me is Professor -- hear that Ms Fuzzlewumps?
first, I don't use Roget's. I use the storehouse of derogatories that has built up in the crusty cobwebs of my mind.

Jerk? not mine. unless we're talking about jamaican vinegary hot spiced chicken breasts (NOT WINGS).

Mr Peacock? not mine. that would just remind me of NBC station ID from my misspent youth perpetually glued to the TV.

A-hole? that's the coward's polite vulgarity, the most oxymoronic thing I know of. definitely not mine.

dolt, eedjit (NOT idiot), brounie, sh!tbird... indeed, they are mine.

ZORRO is one that Mr S Johnston (distinct from SJJohnston, greedy captialism/economics excuse monger) gained after his own creation WTFH, since Zorro is spanish for "fox"
post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stache
"2P or not 2P?" that is the question.
the answer depends on:

whether you just woke up from a night's sleep

whether you have spent too long on a bicycle seat

whether you have prostate issues
post #22 of 27
He has also been known as Reynard (the French version, oui!) once upon a time.
post #23 of 27
I think ryan has some nicknames for me.
post #24 of 27
I want to be sure I am accurate here. With regard to the "Higher Learning Teacher Guy ( I didn't say it), I first called him the P........ on Jan 15, 2005....Post # 8...Skiing is not dangerous thread. If anyone did it before that, my most humble -Sorry !

Concerning Wear The Fox Hat---every time I see the abb. I think Simpsons

WHAT DA F*(K HOMER.
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdog1
Only by my baby's mama, foo!
\

\Maybe, but I have called you XDoggy. I think??? If I didn't, I should have! LewBob

And it is Flexon Phil. Your Kryptons are just Flexons in disguise. LewBob
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssh
After that leap at A Basin, I think it's more like Flex on, Phil...
ssh, and you'll recall his Foamhenge lodge name "You look like you're thinking about gear" aka the YLLY (wily) tag.
post #27 of 27
There's always Flying Phil, or we could massacre the last name; how about Pugsly?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion