1) That stinks that you had to thru that ; no way to end a day of skiing
2) I understand your frustration & I voiced similar concern when I was scammed by a shop on here over the summer. So best to let the people know, thankx
3) I will tell you that evals are basicly snap shots: some come out good, some you hide in the closet. Some you toss..
4) Maybe he missed it, he is an orthopod & not a radiaologist. That why they have radiaologist... eventually one is by law supposed to read & double check every film taken. I'm suprised you were not called & followed up w/ after it was officially read. Might want to check into that some.
5) Most states operate a web site for licensed professionals ; you can check it most of their record online. If this is not avail, then call.
6) Talking to us is fine, but I would call Dr. Harry. I think talking, after you have processed everything, to him directly may give you the direction you want to proceed.
Best of luck on a speedy recovery