Dam,, ,how do I delete a post ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicEpicSki Gatherings
Related Forum Threads
- EpicSki gathering in Europe next winter? Last post on 4/23/13 at 9:48am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go - ESA Discussions
- Lift Ticket Pickup & Meeting Times & Places Last post on 3/24/13 at 8:45pm in 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana
- The 2013 Mid-Atlantic Gathering (Almost) Live Trip Report Last post on 3/4/13 at 10:15am in Trip Reports
- Combined Moonlight Basin - Big Sky One Day? Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:20pm in 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana
In March of ‘12, DSJ got a call from Tom Tanner, manager at Ski Pro Mesa/Tempe, AZ asking whether myself and my wife Karen would like to be part of a promo trip to Red Mountain Resort, BC. After...
My biggest caution: I don't know how on earth they are measuring these things. A 183 barely measures 180. I would have purchased a longer pair online had I known this. But this is the only...
I got these (184's) on the cheap from an experienced 6ft plus 190 lb. plus powderhound in his late 40's who was looking for a one ski quiver and this was not his ski. I think it might have been...
For dependable snow coverage, you can't beat Snow Summit. Summit is actually half of Big Bear Mountain Resorts so the pass includes Bear Mountain which makes the resort larger than it appears at...
THE SILVERTON MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE Where is this place? We must be getting close. Eyes anxiously scan the steep canyon walls for any sign of a ski lift. It’s...
What Do You Guys Look Like? - Page 34
I just watched your daughters gymnastics clip. The strength and balance that takes always amazes me.
Just curious - is there a general consensus amongst the athletes about harder and eaiser apparatus, or is it different for everyone? The beam has always seemed the most amazing to me.
Depends on the kids, but Colleges usually have the hardest time filling the roster with girls who are great on Bars. So Bars would be the one event that seems to be most difficult to master at a college level when compared to the ratio of Beam, Floor and Vault specialists out there. At the lower levels it really depends on the kid. Some kids have innate ability on certain events but most have to work for it on all events.
Man am I getting old. Fun to go back through this thread and see some old Epicskiers. I have kinda fallen of the face of the planet lately. Daughter started racing a few years back and it seems all I do anymore is drive her all over creation. But it keeps me out of trouble and on the snow alot so I should just shut up and ski. Hey anyone coming out to Snowbasin this year look me up. Cant wait to ride the new Gotamas but we need a couple of good storms first. Have a Great Season!!!!!!!!
Edited by steelman - 12/1/11 at 7:36pm
Ah, pardon ! En anglais on dit Jr. seulement pour les garçons, donc je n'ai pas compris. Félicitations -- mon fils a onze ans. Je me souviens neuf ans. C'est un bon âge.
This is a photo from last season in Utah's dry powder (Pinball Alley after skiing Grande at the Canyons). You can make fun of the one-piece ski suit all you want...it keeps me warm and dry in the pow. A friend easily convinced me to golf yesterday at Half Moon Bay instead of ski. It is that kind of year here in Northern California. At least I took a Ski Logik hat so I would be thinking of skiing.
Edited by quant2325 - 2/12/12 at 8:15am
This is my wife and I on the deck at Alf's at Alta in February 2010
...and one of me trying to make the best of skiing green runs the same day.
From the top of the T-bar in Breckenrdige March 2010
- What Do You Guys Look Like?
- › How do you teach femur rotation? 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 48 minutes ago
- › Southern Hemisphere skiing 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › what colour pants????? 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Sir Francis Bacon length? 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Photochromic or magnetic goggles - what to choose? 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › One of those days ... Candide Thovex, new video 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Excessive quad burn -- form, equipment or both? 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › 2012 Alpine World Cup Video: Ted Ligety GS at Alta Badia 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Amphibio -- Another Innovative Design from Elan Skis 5 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Red Mountain Resort by Fritzski
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Higgins M Jacket by Fritzski
- › Durango Mountain Resort by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo