Recent Images In This Thread
- topicEpicSki Gatheringstagged by System, 2/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 Last post on 10/23/16 at 9:26am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread Last post on Today at 11:23 am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Aspen Gathering The Video Last post on 3/20/16 at 7:48pm in Trip Reports
- The 2016 Aspen Gathering - An Intermediate Skier's First Gathering Last post on 2/11/16 at 9:32pm in Trip Reports
- 2016 Aspen Gathering Trip Report Last post on 2/21/16 at 6:53pm in Trip Reports
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
What Do You Guys Look Like? - Page 32
April 8, 2011
Actually there were originally three tablets for a total of 15 commandments. However on his way back from Mt. Sinai, Mel Brooks aka Moses broke one of the tablets so there were only two tablets, as you correctly point out. (ref: History of the World Part 1 1981 Directed, Produced, Written and Starring Mel Brooks as himself).
and you, young and good-lookin'....never saw that coming! Pictured a more raunchy kinda' image, tough and don't-give-a-damn....
what is C&O? pretty sweet to even find 83 miles of dirt.
Edited by davluri - 8/17/11 at 8:31am
Chesapeake and Ohio Canal. Bikes stay on the towpath of course. Runs all the way from Harpers Ferry to Georgetown. Great ride Tel! Doing the entire length is on my bucket list.
Well, sometimes I look like this.
Nothing sunglasses, a shave and a shakey camera can't fix. :D
Dead level flat except for a ramp at each of the 30 or so locks on the section I rode that day (out and back to mile marker 45, a couple of months ago). Not the most fun route to ride, but scenic, with some wildlife.
Edited by telerod15 - 8/17/11 at 11:00am
Thanks, we are actually going to use it as a Christmas card this year... The Ms. is awesome, she fell in a creek and had a big gash on her shin, got back up and rocked! we had a great time.
Don't you know you are supposed to clean your sponsors name off (Team....?) before you allow photos?
Still new on here, so introducing myself with some ski shots I got last season...
Bottom right, waiting to get up the gondola at revy
Hanging out at sun peaks
Powdery bumps at sun peaks
Same run, about 10 seconds later
And teaching the childrens
- What Do You Guys Look Like?
- › Achilles tear no surgery 5 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 30 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 41 minutes ago
- › Brand New Skis - Do they need wax? 45 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 48 minutes ago
- › Ruin and Rose (new ski movie from Matchstick Productions) 50 minutes ago
- › Bode News 51 minutes ago
- › Head Strong Instinct V. Rossi E 84 v Head Supershape Rally for NW... 51 minutes ago
- › I'm Ready For SNOW! 51 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer