Headed up with my 10-yo boy for the weekend. We were looking forward to some parts of Squaw opened by last week's storm (the Funnel, Broken Arrow, etc.). But now I'm wondering if we should save that for Sunday and go elsewhere Saturday if the current forecast (heavy snow and windy) holds. We're both competent on all terrain. I'm guessing trees on the back of Northstar is the place. Have heard Homewood can be swell when it's howling elsewere, but have never skied there. Locals, please advise.
post #1 of 2
1/5/05 at 9:18pm