Meh. . . who said I wouldn't use that to make them? Given that the number of skiers who own a 3-D printer is probably pretty low still, I'd still make money.
- categoryAlpine Ski Bootstagged by System, 4/7/09
Related Forum Threads
- Injected liners - who's got em? Last post on 8/1/13 at 1:54pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best to buy/fit boots for 2013-14 season, in summer in South, or in Winter out West? Last post on 8/18/13 at 1:09pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What to Look for in Ski Boots? Last post on 8/28/13 at 9:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- How *should* boots fit Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:10pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Looking to replace my K2 Select 7.9's. Last post on 1/4/13 at 11:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
2016 Lange Buyers Guide
Last edited: 8/4/16
- Salomon Ski BootsLast edited: 8/4/16
- Keep Your Feet WarmLast edited: 9/7/12
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
- Rental Ski Boot SizingLast edited: 4/19/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Source for Nordica Boot parts? - Page 2post #32 of 361/4/16 at 3:02pmQuote:
Given that the number of skiers who own a polyurethane 3D printer and have access to thermoplastic urethanes that include anti-UV and antioxidants and are harder than an indoor skate wheel is awfully near zero - you'd make more money than you think.post #33 of 361/5/16 at 7:18am
I should really get on this project. . . !post #34 of 361/5/16 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by venutoa
Read my prior post. It's called polyurethane. And it's been around at least 20 years. And yes I blame manufacturer for not using this material or better materials. I'm sure they still using same material from 20 years ago. I Only use that for my jeep wrangler in this climate
Maybe the flex characteristics for polyurethane are not exactly the same for all temperature ranges or as well suited for ski boot usepost #35 of 361/15/16 at 10:43am
so....I got new pair of Nordica ace 1 boots. of course they are cheap SH#$% plastic on the toe and heel!! well... I spent $200 way less than I expected...so that's a plus
They are comfortable boots but the fit is same as my 20 year old boots....so again no reason for this...except that ski manufacturers want to rip off the consumer.
well I'm gonna buy a few sets of toe and heel replacements...which I expected to come straight up in google search...of course they didn't!! considering this is 2015 boot!
again another waste of time for me to search for toe and heel replacements
if anyone can recommend a place for these toe and heels ...and not plastic...would be helpful.
I certainly hope the ski industry wakes up and starts making better quality products!
cheers!post #36 of 361/15/16 at 12:02pm
- Source for Nordica Boot parts?
- Salomon Ski Boots
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 4 minutes ago
- › JH vs Keystone 10 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 32 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 34 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 40 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 40 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Best ski location on the east coast??? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › NYC Gathering in the city, before the snow starts [Nov. 3] 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Saddleback 2015-16 Season in Jeopardy 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer