Meh. . . who said I wouldn't use that to make them? Given that the number of skiers who own a 3-D printer is probably pretty low still, I'd still make money.
- categoryAlpine Ski Bootstagged by System, 4/7/09
Related Forum Threads
- Injected liners - who's got em? Last post on 8/1/13 at 1:54pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best to buy/fit boots for 2013-14 season, in summer in South, or in Winter out West? Last post on 8/18/13 at 1:09pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What to Look for in Ski Boots? Last post on 8/28/13 at 9:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- How *should* boots fit Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:10pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Looking to replace my K2 Select 7.9's. Last post on 1/4/13 at 11:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
2016 Lange Buyers Guide
Last edited: 8/4/16
- Salomon Ski BootsLast edited: 8/4/16
- Keep Your Feet WarmLast edited: 9/7/12
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
- Rental Ski Boot SizingLast edited: 4/19/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Source for Nordica Boot parts? - Page 2post #32 of 361/4/16 at 3:02pmQuote:
Given that the number of skiers who own a polyurethane 3D printer and have access to thermoplastic urethanes that include anti-UV and antioxidants and are harder than an indoor skate wheel is awfully near zero - you'd make more money than you think.post #33 of 361/5/16 at 7:18am
I should really get on this project. . . !post #34 of 361/5/16 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by venutoa
Read my prior post. It's called polyurethane. And it's been around at least 20 years. And yes I blame manufacturer for not using this material or better materials. I'm sure they still using same material from 20 years ago. I Only use that for my jeep wrangler in this climate
Maybe the flex characteristics for polyurethane are not exactly the same for all temperature ranges or as well suited for ski boot usepost #35 of 361/15/16 at 10:43am
so....I got new pair of Nordica ace 1 boots. of course they are cheap SH#$% plastic on the toe and heel!! well... I spent $200 way less than I expected...so that's a plus
They are comfortable boots but the fit is same as my 20 year old boots....so again no reason for this...except that ski manufacturers want to rip off the consumer.
well I'm gonna buy a few sets of toe and heel replacements...which I expected to come straight up in google search...of course they didn't!! considering this is 2015 boot!
again another waste of time for me to search for toe and heel replacements
if anyone can recommend a place for these toe and heels ...and not plastic...would be helpful.
I certainly hope the ski industry wakes up and starts making better quality products!
cheers!post #36 of 361/15/16 at 12:02pm
- Source for Nordica Boot parts?
- Salomon Ski Boots
- › school me on widths for pow/crud 2 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 16 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 19 minutes ago
- › copper snow making 21 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 26 minutes ago
- › Whistler sure...Off to a great opening. 27 minutes ago
- › Ski Repair/Tune Advice 29 minutes ago
- › Smith Chromapop thoughts. 37 minutes ago
- › FS: New Marker Kingpin 13 (100-125mm brakes) 38 minutes ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 39 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis