I CAN'T get my boots on when they are cold. The shells are too stiff, and my feet simply won't go in. This is fine most of the time as I have 110V boot warmer/dryers that I use when at a condo or whatever, and all of the euro ski-hotels I've been to have boot dryer racks. The problem is if I have to drive to the resort before skiing. I have almost lost a day of skiing to this. Does anyone know of a version that runs off a cars cigarette lighter? I could buy an inverter that plugs into the lighter and use my 110V warmers, but I wonder if that would toast something.
post #1 of 7
12/11/01 at 6:38am