Hi John- I expect to be going up, but I have a meeting from 7:15 to 8:15, so I may be a bit late. Also depends on how my night goes (I'm on call Sunday). I have a Colorado Pass (A-Basin, Breck, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek). SHould we wait to see what the weekend storm blows in before deciding on a location? I will pm you with my cell number.