- 2 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBreckenridge Ski Resorttagged by System, 10/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Trip in Feb. Need advice on when to buy passes [family, 4 ski days at Vail, Keystone, Breck] Last post on 9/11/16 at 6:34pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- If you could pick one mountain town to live in the US... Last post on 9/14/16 at 4:23pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 6 Day Trip to Breck - Worth Hitting A-Basin? Last post on 6/8/16 at 8:12pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Soliciting input from any Breckenridge experts Last post on 2/14/16 at 9:59am in General Skiing Discussion
- Breckenridge Mid-April (Closing Week) Last post on 4/20/16 at 5:49am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Unofficial Guide to BRECKENRIDGELast edited: 3/15/16
- Brief History Of Breckenridge By Lisa MercerLast edited: 4/26/11
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Breckenridgepost #1 of 107/17/02 at 11:25amThread StarterI'm going to Breckenridge in january for a month with some mates and was wondering if anyone has info on any good deals for lift tickets that the resort might offer each season as we're trying to work out our budgets!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 107/17/02 at 11:45ampost #3 of 107/17/02 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #4 of 1010/25/10 at 9:07pm
The best deals are buying in advance online, and if that doesn't work for you, stop in at King Supers on the interstate at the West end of denver and buy lift tickets there, it's the exit with the Days Inn on the left.
Once up in the mountains, there are no really good deals unless you can get a season pass holder to buy you tickets with their discount on their pass. Each pass has a limited number of discount tickets they can buy. Most people don't use them at all.
Smittypost #5 of 1010/26/10 at 6:51am
If you are going for a month, then buy an Epic pass. Unlimited skiing all season long at Breck, Vail, Keystone, A-Basin, Beaver Creek, Heavenly, Northstar, and Sierra. You don't have to be present to do so; its now $629, and can be bought here:
Mikepost #6 of 1010/27/10 at 5:42ampost #7 of 1010/27/10 at 9:51ampost #8 of 1010/27/10 at 10:05ampost #9 of 1010/27/10 at 10:32am
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Winter tires - which model to choose ? 35 minutes ago
- › POLL: The Future of Politics and Hot Topics 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Scariest run you've ever done ? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Ski boots for wide feet, Tecnica Ten.2 100HVL 16/17 or something... 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › FS Quiver Purge 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Most Aggressive Race Tune you ever skied? 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis