This month we actually have multiple prizes thanks to Mariener, makers of affordable high quality Ski Goggles and Sunglasses. The winner will receive their pick of goggles and sunglasses, and the second and third place vote getters will get to pick a pair of sun glasses. The goggle options can be found here, and sun glasses here. Also they're working on developing some Matte lenses as well, which you can find a discussion about on EpicSki about here. Don't forget that the images don't have to be skiing related, so don't worry if your season is winding down, still feel free to submit your favorite shots.
- The image must be your own and taken during the month of April 2017.
- Please submit one image per post; you can submit up to three images/posts per month.
- Please put a brief description of the image (where, what, when, or any other interesting details).
- Voters can vote for as many images as they like.
- Images do not need to be SOTC (straight out of the camera), standard editing and even HDR shots are welcome and encouraged. However please do not submit composite shots** in the contest thread as the idea is the best image you can capture rather than the best picture that you can create in Photoshop.
Also not a rule, but an explanation. Please vote for the images you like! At the bottom of the post there is a little thumbs up button, please click it!
**composite shots meaning using two unrelated and completely different shots to make one image, ie putting the sky from one shot with the foreground of a shot from a different location.