New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

edge angles

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

factory set edge angles for head isl

post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
 

factory set edge angles for head isl


Way out of whack.  One side be like one way and the other side be like another way.  ;)

post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
 

factory set edge angles for head isl

1/3

post #4 of 9

So the secret is out, they are finally making skis with edge angles where most of us with a clue ski on. 

post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Capacity View Post
 

So the secret is out, they are finally making skis with edge angles where most of us with a clue ski on. 

Max,

 

Atomic and Fisher have been 1/3 for years!

post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicman View Post
 

Max,

 

Atomic and Fisher have been 1/3 for years!

Oh you seem to know it all. Yes your right. :)  I'll admit, I haven't been keeping up lately. I think I told you it was a friends daughter who was on Fischers at Burke Mt Academy back about 2001 that told me to go to 1 and 3. Used to have a buddy/ski house mate that was an Atomic Rep back during those day's to, may he RIP.

 

;)

post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Capacity View Post
 

Oh you seem to know it all. Yes your right. :)  I'll admit, I haven't been keeping up lately. I think I told you it was a friends daughter who was on Fischers at Burke Mt Academy back about 2001 that told me to go to 1 and 3. Used to have a buddy/ski house mate that was an Atomic Rep back during those day's to, may he RIP.

 

;)

:-)

post #8 of 9

Forget factory angles.  Ski whatever angles best suit your technique and snow conditions.  I like 0.7° bottoms and 3° sides.  Others like other angles.

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSnowGuy View Post
 

Forget factory angles.  Ski whatever angles best suit your technique and snow conditions.  I like 0.7° bottoms and 3° sides.  Others like other angles.


Yes, that is so logical!  Forget "Factory" set edges.  :beercheer:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs