- itemKeystone Resorttagged by marznc, 1/10/17
Related Forum Threads
- Which Vail or Other CO resort for quick weekend. Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:55pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Colorado Skiing - Which have no lift lines? Last post on 1/22/17 at 3:11pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Key questions about Keystone [where to buy groceries, eating out, demo skis?] Last post on 2/13/17 at 8:52pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Colorado resort advice requested [family with tweens, beginner/intermediate, from Tampa] Last post on 1/21/17 at 11:50pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- East coaster headed west [4-day Epic Pass, lodging in Dillon, early Jan] Last post on 12/29/16 at 10:53am in General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Last edited: 1/20/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Keystone Powder Turns Jan 9, 2017
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The picture was Wolverine. Ski patrol dropped the rope on the Bowls about noon and I got three laps in North Bowl before they closed them at 1:15. That is where the video was from. This was on Monday. When I left it was snowing so hard my tracks would fill in by the time I made the next lap. I think Key has had about 30 inches more snow since I took these photos.
- Keystone Powder Turns Jan 9, 2017
- › L3 finally in the books 36 minutes ago
- › Looking for new skis to replace old K2 Escape 5500s 45 minutes ago
- › Should I be conservative or go for the better one? 51 minutes ago
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › ***** CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY SKI IN IRAN ***** 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Tahoe or Colorado for April 11-15?? 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!