or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 

That's were I usually ski coming out of Columbus Ohio. It would be great to meet other skiers at any of the resorts. 

Add your name and lets meet up and ski!

 

Levy1 (Fred)

post #2 of 20

Papa (Christopher)

post #3 of 20
I'll ski snowshoe for sure. The first trip may be Thanksgiving if they have any snow.
post #4 of 20

I should be skiing at snowshoe this season. Do you ever hit perfect north from columbus?

post #5 of 20
Thread Starter 
Yes I do
post #6 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

I'll ski snowshoe for sure. The first trip may be Thanksgiving if they have any snow.

I would try that also.

post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA View Post
 

Papa (Christopher)

Where do you ski?

post #8 of 20

Let me know when you're going to be at Bristol-I'll give you the nickel tour if I'm around.

post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by levy1 View Post
 

Where do you ski?

Mostly Holiday Valley.

post #10 of 20

My wife and I are planning to make some trips to ski PA areas we've never been to, 7 Springs, Holiday Valley, and Laurel will be one of our road trips.  Could get together for a few turns if anyone is around when we are there.

post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
Let us know when
post #12 of 20

Probably sometime between January 1 and April 1   LMAO

 

All kidding aside, I'll post up here when we plan the trip.  It will probably be planned only a week or two in advance, and a lot will depend on the weather.

post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJskier164 View Post
 

Probably sometime between January 1 and April 1   LMAO

 

All kidding aside, I'll post up here when we plan the trip.  It will probably be planned only a week or two in advance, and a lot will depend on the weather.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJskier164 View Post
 

My wife and I are planning to make some trips to ski PA areas we've never been to, 7 Springs, Holiday Valley, and Laurel will be one of our road trips.  Could get together for a few turns if anyone is around when we are there.

Post up and let us know.

post #14 of 20
Had some amazing ski days last year. Hoping for another great season.
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
I ski at all of them. Include me in the group.
post #16 of 20

I'll add my name (David) to this list. Based out of Pittsburgh, so I usually go out to Blue Knob. But let me know if any of you will be going to 7 Springs or Hidden Valley -- happy to ski with you (or show around any first-timers to those places).

post #17 of 20

I'll be skiing Laurel and Timberline WV often as I have passes for both but occasionally I'll ski 7 Springs and Blue Knob too.

post #18 of 20
Thread Starter 
Well, who is going where this weekend? I usually don't ski early-season because my skis are really in good shape and I don't have any junk ski. But I see some very good snow making and I am tempted. I probably would go but I just had an ear operation so it will be another week for me,
post #19 of 20

Was hoping Bristol would get open today, but not enough base yet.

post #20 of 20
Thread Starter 
Me too!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup!