Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/31/16
Related Forum Threads
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/15/16 at 7:47pm in General Skiing Discussion
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 8/31/16 at 8:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- July 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 8/2/16 at 5:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
- June 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 6/29/16 at 2:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- May 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 5/31/16 at 10:49am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
September 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #31 of 349/29/16 at 1:18pmpost #32 of 349/29/16 at 1:20pmpost #33 of 349/29/16 at 8:23pmThread Starter
Great shot and now the highest ever vote getter we've gotten in this contest thus far. Gonna take a helluva' shot to beat this one.post #34 of 349/30/16 at 1:59pm
Bump for the last chance to vote for the month.
This set of photos has been outstanding... maybe the best of the monthly contest threads. I think certainly the best overall "non-skiing" month!
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 31 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Boot fitting question as I think I've outgrown mine? 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Head Freeflex Pro 11 Binding Mounting to Head I.SL RD Team SL Skis 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › The MAX Pass 2016-17 for 39 areas: Killington, Tremblant, Big Sky,... 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb 5 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 5 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...