Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/31/16
Related Forum Threads
- April 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/27/17 at 11:34am in General Skiing Discussion
- March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 3/30/17 at 8:15am in General Skiing Discussion
- February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/27/17 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/5/17 at 1:46pm in General Skiing Discussion
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
September 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #31 of 349/29/16 at 1:18pmpost #32 of 349/29/16 at 1:20pmpost #33 of 349/29/16 at 8:23pmThread Starter
Great shot and now the highest ever vote getter we've gotten in this contest thus far. Gonna take a helluva' shot to beat this one.post #34 of 349/30/16 at 1:59pm
Bump for the last chance to vote for the month.
This set of photos has been outstanding... maybe the best of the monthly contest threads. I think certainly the best overall "non-skiing" month!
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 26 seconds ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 2 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 16 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 18 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Notification chain as a way to let friends and friends of friends... 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 2 days, 2 hours ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 2 days, 2 hours ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 2 days, 4 hours ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review