Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/31/16
Related Forum Threads
- March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Yesterday at 6:24 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/27/17 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/5/17 at 1:46pm in General Skiing Discussion
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/30/16 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
September 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #31 of 349/29/16 at 1:18pmpost #32 of 349/29/16 at 1:20pmpost #33 of 349/29/16 at 8:23pmThread Starter
Great shot and now the highest ever vote getter we've gotten in this contest thus far. Gonna take a helluva' shot to beat this one.post #34 of 349/30/16 at 1:59pm
Bump for the last chance to vote for the month.
This set of photos has been outstanding... maybe the best of the monthly contest threads. I think certainly the best overall "non-skiing" month!
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Tips for keeping your tips up? 16 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 16 minutes ago
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Tibia/Fibula Fracture 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 6 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Looking to get into Park Skiing 6 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 7 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 7 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview