Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/31/16
Related Forum Threads
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/30/16 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 8/31/16 at 8:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- July 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 8/2/16 at 5:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
- June 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 6/29/16 at 2:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
September 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #31 of 349/29/16 at 1:18pmpost #32 of 349/29/16 at 1:20pmpost #33 of 349/29/16 at 8:23pmThread Starter
Great shot and now the highest ever vote getter we've gotten in this contest thus far. Gonna take a helluva' shot to beat this one.post #34 of 349/30/16 at 1:59pm
Bump for the last chance to vote for the month.
This set of photos has been outstanding... maybe the best of the monthly contest threads. I think certainly the best overall "non-skiing" month!
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Jacket Recommendation 2 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 6 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 14 minutes ago
- › How can I help her? 19 minutes ago
- › Boot alignment Poll 31 minutes ago
- › Resource list discussion thread 1 - books. 36 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 38 minutes ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 41 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 45 minutes ago
- › Ski Repair/Tune Advice 57 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues