or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › 2015 Kastle FX 94 - Brand New In Plastic
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015 Kastle FX 94 - Brand New In Plastic

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

Brand New Pair of 2015 Kastle FX 94 skis.

 

176cm Length - Still in Plastic.

 

Plans changed, so priced for Quick Sale - $449! (plus shipping)

 

PM with any questions.

post #2 of 9
Thread Starter 

SOLD!!  Thanks Barry.

post #3 of 9

A pleasure Matt. They were exactly as described. Brand new and never even opened!

 

And now I have to wait for snow!!!!!!

 

Thanks again!

Barry


Edited by bje9876 - 9/1/16 at 9:06pm
post #4 of 9
Thread Starter 

Glad they met expectations ... Enjoy!!

 

Now someone out there must want a pair of brand new Monster 83's ....

post #5 of 9

Traditional camber... right?

post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
 

Traditional camber... right?

Paul,

 

Is your question about the Monster 83's I mentioned above?

 

If so, they have what Head calls their "Allride Rocker" ... "gradual" rise in the tip (they say first 20%), then camber for the rest of the ski (they say 80%).

 

It certainly is not a heavily rockered tip.

 

Does that answer your question?

 

Thanks.

 

Matt

post #7 of 9

Darn wish I would have caught this.

post #8 of 9


I know that they are gone, but  "2015 Kastle FX 94 skis", are they traditional cut.

post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
 

Traditional camber... right?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
 


I know that they are gone, but  "2015 Kastle FX 94 skis", are they traditional cut.

There is an early rise tip in this model ... although nowhere near as pronounced as in other skis.  Just enough to help in junky snow.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › 2015 Kastle FX 94 - Brand New In Plastic