Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Yesterday at 1:08 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 9/30/16 at 1:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- July 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 8/2/16 at 5:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
- June 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 6/29/16 at 2:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- May 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 5/31/16 at 10:49am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
August 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #32 of 458/29/16 at 10:58amQuote:
Nikon D7000, 70-300 zoom at 250mm, 1/640 at f8, ISO-400, -0.3EV exposure comp, processed from Raw with Adobe Camera Raw.
Thanks to everyone who has given a thumbs up to this one.post #33 of 458/29/16 at 12:45pmpost #34 of 458/30/16 at 12:42pmpost #35 of 458/30/16 at 7:01pmpost #36 of 458/30/16 at 8:40pmpost #37 of 458/31/16 at 7:30ampost #38 of 458/31/16 at 12:08pmpost #39 of 458/31/16 at 7:21pm
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.post #40 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmpost #41 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lady_Salina
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.
That's an amazing shot! Sadly as it is almost midnight EDT I just closed the contest (although left the thread unlocked for commenting on previous posts).post #42 of 458/31/16 at 7:28pmpost #43 of 458/31/16 at 7:29pmpost #44 of 458/31/16 at 7:31pmpost #45 of 458/31/16 at 8:08pmThread Starter
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Fischer Motive 95 180cm quick review 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Atomic Redster Ski Boot Club 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Colorado Winter Driving...is AWD enough? 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Painful, funny story 3 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › CO Man ordered to pay $260,000 in damages from skiing accident 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › GogglePal - anyone test this universal HUD yet? 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer