Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 6:15 am in General Skiing Discussion
- February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/27/17 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/5/17 at 1:46pm in General Skiing Discussion
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/30/16 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
August 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #32 of 458/29/16 at 10:58amQuote:
Nikon D7000, 70-300 zoom at 250mm, 1/640 at f8, ISO-400, -0.3EV exposure comp, processed from Raw with Adobe Camera Raw.
Thanks to everyone who has given a thumbs up to this one.post #33 of 458/29/16 at 12:45pmpost #34 of 458/30/16 at 12:42pmpost #35 of 458/30/16 at 7:01pmpost #36 of 458/30/16 at 8:40pmpost #37 of 458/31/16 at 7:30ampost #38 of 458/31/16 at 12:08pmpost #39 of 458/31/16 at 7:21pm
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.post #40 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmpost #41 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lady_Salina
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.
That's an amazing shot! Sadly as it is almost midnight EDT I just closed the contest (although left the thread unlocked for commenting on previous posts).post #42 of 458/31/16 at 7:28pmpost #43 of 458/31/16 at 7:29pmpost #44 of 458/31/16 at 7:31pmpost #45 of 458/31/16 at 8:08pmThread Starter
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Great older skis 31 minutes ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 36 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 41 minutes ago
- › Using the ankles to maintain balance and to increase your skills 46 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 46 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Summit County 4/11-13 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Review: Parlor Kingfisher 105 in medium and stiff flexes 2016-2017 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview