Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/30/16 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 9/30/16 at 1:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- July 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 8/2/16 at 5:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
- June 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 6/29/16 at 2:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
August 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #32 of 458/29/16 at 10:58amQuote:
Nikon D7000, 70-300 zoom at 250mm, 1/640 at f8, ISO-400, -0.3EV exposure comp, processed from Raw with Adobe Camera Raw.
Thanks to everyone who has given a thumbs up to this one.post #33 of 458/29/16 at 12:45pmpost #34 of 458/30/16 at 12:42pmpost #35 of 458/30/16 at 7:01pmpost #36 of 458/30/16 at 8:40pmpost #37 of 458/31/16 at 7:30ampost #38 of 458/31/16 at 12:08pmpost #39 of 458/31/16 at 7:21pm
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.post #40 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmpost #41 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lady_Salina
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.
That's an amazing shot! Sadly as it is almost midnight EDT I just closed the contest (although left the thread unlocked for commenting on previous posts).post #42 of 458/31/16 at 7:28pmpost #43 of 458/31/16 at 7:29pmpost #44 of 458/31/16 at 7:31pmpost #45 of 458/31/16 at 8:08pmThread Starter
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Car Camping - Drying Gear (without power outlets) 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 19 minutes ago
- › liner packed out while skiing 21 minutes ago
- › Anyone familiar with Banff??? 39 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 45 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 55 minutes ago
- › Intermediate Zone planning thread. 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Where to tune skis with no garage? 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Resource list discussion thread 1 - books. 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis