Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 8/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- April 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Yesterday at 11:34 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 3/30/17 at 8:15am in General Skiing Discussion
- February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/27/17 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/5/17 at 1:46pm in General Skiing Discussion
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
August 2016 Image of the Month Thread - Page 2post #32 of 458/29/16 at 10:58amQuote:
Nikon D7000, 70-300 zoom at 250mm, 1/640 at f8, ISO-400, -0.3EV exposure comp, processed from Raw with Adobe Camera Raw.
Thanks to everyone who has given a thumbs up to this one.post #33 of 458/29/16 at 12:45pmpost #34 of 458/30/16 at 12:42pmpost #35 of 458/30/16 at 7:01pmpost #36 of 458/30/16 at 8:40pmpost #37 of 458/31/16 at 7:30ampost #38 of 458/31/16 at 12:08pmpost #39 of 458/31/16 at 7:21pm
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.post #40 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmpost #41 of 458/31/16 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lady_Salina
Well the form doesn't show correctly for me on my Chrome, can't see any of the little formatting icons so opened in Microsoft and it works. Now let me see, I have a few vacation shots from August, keeping me busy until the snow flies in a couple of months. When the fire alarm went off the first night of vacation I did a little time lapse photography of a distant storm and caught this one.
That's an amazing shot! Sadly as it is almost midnight EDT I just closed the contest (although left the thread unlocked for commenting on previous posts).post #42 of 458/31/16 at 7:28pmpost #43 of 458/31/16 at 7:29pmpost #44 of 458/31/16 at 7:31pmpost #45 of 458/31/16 at 8:08pmThread Starter
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › The Dog Pic Thread 9 minutes ago
- › banging my skis into my planted poles = damaged edges 19 minutes ago
- › Lure of the steeps? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Finding a new home mountain near Portland, Oregon (intermediate... 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › How many days ya got? 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Club Trip Need To Change Dates? 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review