Does anybody know when they stop selling the 4 packs online for $179.00 ?
Winter Park 4 pack lift tickets?
I would call. So far I have only heard they stop selling them in mid-October. I wish I could get the Copper Mountain one too, but you have to buy the first pass in person, then you can renew online. Shoot, I might just buy the Rocky Mountain Super Pass for $509 since I will probably travel to each place for a week anyway. I just want the most bang for the buck.
I called today and they said to buy soon. This is the lowest price and could end anytime soon. Then it might go up like 20 bucks every couple weeks. It's a great deal. I also got a condo today on VRBO staying at the Zephyr in January, the lodging company knocked off an additional 20% for early booking.
I bought one for my wife two years ago, so I've closely watch the price. It seems the pass went up to $199 some time in September or October.
Then it went up to $219 in November...Then it was unavailable by the middle of December.
Since I'll be at WP Christmas week, I'll probably be buying these for my whole family. I am assuming that this would be the best deal for me to grab regardless of age and if any of my kids would be taking lessons, right?
Then keep you eyes open for the "two-fer" offer. Last year they put it out in October or November, before the hill opened. It only lasted a couple of weeks and was a good deal, about $59/day IIRC. I was going to combine it with a 4 day pass for my step daughter for a total of 6 days of skiing, but it went away before I stopped waffling. Worked out OK, though. She caught some kind of bad bug on the airplane coming out and only wound up skiing two days out of the week.
- 1,626 Posts. Joined 11/2003
- Location: Boulder County & Winter Park
- Select All Posts By This User
1) I picked up my employee pass last week. They were training new guest services personnel. They never skip the photo. They screwed things up a few times before they got the pass printed out.
2) Fraud/theft bonuses get paid to lifties. Not really worth the permanent ban from the resort and the jail time. The judge doesn't hold court till Monday morning in Hot Sulphur either. Made a long weekend once for a co-worker.