We will still be running the image of the month contests and users will get the badge that comes with being our featured photographer. Now that ski season has effectively ended in the Northern Hemisphere feel free to post pictures biking, hiking, from your vacation to wherever, etc. This contest is for great photographs, not just skiing related shots. Note that there is a new rule in place starting this month.
- The image must be your own and taken during the month of July 2016.
- Please submit one image per post; you can submit up to three images/posts per month.
- Please put a brief description of the image (where, what, when, or any other interesting details).
- Voters can vote for as many images as they like.
- Images do not need to be SOTC (straight out of the camera), standard editing and even HDR shots are welcome and encouraged. However please do not submit composite shots in the contest thread as the idea is the best image you can capture rather than the best picture that you can create in Photoshop.
Also not a rule, but an explanation. Please vote for the images you like! At the bottom of the post there is a little thumbs up button, please click it!