- topicEpicski Conteststagged by marznc, 7/1/16
Related Forum Threads
- Congrats to our March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Winner Last post on 4/13/17 at 9:18am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Congrats to our February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Winner Last post on 3/5/17 at 12:14pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Congrats to our January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Winner Last post on 2/6/17 at 8:05am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Congrats to our December 2016 Image of the Month Contest Winner Last post on 1/3/17 at 7:24pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
- December 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 12/29/16 at 11:51am in General Skiing Discussion
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Congrats to 4ster our June Image of the Month Winner
post #1 of 7
7/1/16 at 5:27am
post #2 of 7
7/1/16 at 9:10am
post #3 of 7
7/1/16 at 10:22am
post #4 of 7
7/1/16 at 3:42pm
post #5 of 7
7/1/16 at 9:22pm
Big thanks everyone. I took a load of pictures that evening from many different perspectives & shades of sunset light. Even though the fiery colors were better later, I thought that shot was "the one".
post #6 of 7
7/2/16 at 5:21am
post #7 of 7
7/3/16 at 8:37pm
- Congrats to 4ster our June Image of the Month Winner
Currently, there are 1452 Active Users (79 Members and 1373 Guests)
- › Lure of the steeps? 1 minute ago
- › Need for custom insoles 2 minutes ago
- › banging my skis into my planted poles = damaged edges 45 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 58 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › No pole short and long turns what say you Instructors and Coaches? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Wasatch Powderbird 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › New intermediate woman looking for new skis in northeast, replacing... 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › The Dog Pic Thread 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review