Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 6/2/16
Related Forum Threads
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/30/16 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 9/30/16 at 1:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 8/31/16 at 8:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- July 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 8/2/16 at 5:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
June 2016 Image of the Month Contest - Page 2post #31 of 356/24/16 at 6:23pmpost #32 of 356/26/16 at 12:19pmpost #33 of 356/29/16 at 10:45ampost #34 of 356/29/16 at 10:49ampost #35 of 356/29/16 at 2:57pm
This thread is locked
- June 2016 Image of the Month Contest
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
Currently, there are 2641 Active Users (149 Members and 2492 Guests)
- › Car Camping - Drying Gear (without power outlets) 1 minute ago
- › Intuition liners to replace my Hotronics? 4 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 5 minutes ago
- › What do I need to have my binding mounted? 6 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 8 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 9 minutes ago
- › Demo Day @ Loveland '16/17: What skis did you try? What ones did... 18 minutes ago
- › The Good Read Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Hot Gear Bag? 31 minutes ago
- › Ski boots for wide feet, Tecnica Ten.2 100HVL 16/17 or something... 34 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis