Attempting to make a list you can copy and paste. Font size is 16 if you are pasting on the bottom of the thread, just highlight and switch Size to 16. Numbers will hopefully copy now. Also great to see the new people I haven't had a chance to meet yet, @vickieh, @tachedub, @fosphenytoin, and @Captinron27 hasn't signed up yet either. Please post questions in the general questions forum and I'll be happy to fill you in on what a gathering is and keep up on details of what we'll be doing. I don't know why it won't alert Tachedub or Forsphnytoin, but hopefully you see this.
0. Gathermeister - Skiing March 4, 2017 to March 11, 2017 after skiing the day.
1. Posaune - Unsure on the exact dates, but we'll be there for at least a few days.
2. Gorkin - Unsure on the exact dates, but we'll be there for at least a few days.
3. dbostedo - 3/5-3/11 | Intermediate
4. Old Boot - 3/5 - 3/11
5. Lady Salina 3/5 - 3/11
6. DesiredUsername - arriving March 4, skiing March 5-11. Advanced/expert,
7. Shamora - arriving March 4, skiing March 5-11. Intermediate.
8. Tony Crocker - Skiing March 3 - 7. We must leave March 8 as we drive to our Snowbird timeshare on March 10. I will have been in
Canada since at least Feb. 17. at_nyc - 3/3 - TBD (I'm pretty sure I'll fly out on Friday after work and start skiing Saturday the 3rd. How long I can stay
depends on how much time I can get off from work. Too early to tell right now)
9. Lizardqueen - Skiing March 3 - 7
10. Andrew R: I live here. Assuming everyone is happy I am happy to provide a guided tour for beginners through to experts.
11. Mdskier - 3/5-3/11 maybe a day or 2 less | Adv-Exp after coffee & 2 warmup runs
12. Trish - 3/5-3/11 maybe a day or 2 less | mid-Intermediate.
13. Trekchick - Unsure of the dates but we'll be there. Philpug has to cover a World Cup that week and won't be attending.
14. markojp - If I can get a couple days off work, I'll pop up.
15. Vickieh (succumbing to the Jedi mind trick) - dates TBD | intermediate
16. Tachedub Will be there already with my wife Advanced
17. noncrazycanuck - middling
18. friend of noncrazycanuck
19. friend of noncrazycanuck
20. friend of noncrazycanuck
21. fosphenytoin: skiing 3/5 - 3/7. low Intermediate. (arrive on 3/4 and depart on 3/8).
22. tseeb - Skiing 3-4 days from 3/6 to 3/9, maybe more. Expert. I re-numbered participants for better count. If you don't like it you can do it your way.
23. spouse of tseeb - strong intermediate and will ski black runs if snow is smooth and packed and visibility is good. First time participant.
24. Captinron27 3/5 - 3/11