- topicCertificationtagged by marznc, 4/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- Level 2 Attained! Last post on Yesterday at 7:00 pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- L3 finally in the books Last post on 3/26/17 at 8:39am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Hip angulation -- PSIA technical manual Last post on 5/24/16 at 7:58am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- What should I take away from my Level 1 Exam? Last post on 4/5/16 at 5:57am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- PSIA Certification Process - Fair? Rigged? What's the real story? Last post on 4/15/16 at 5:00am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Instructor status. - Page 2
I will buy you that beer next time I am in Park City. However, not an amount fully compensatory to 37 years of helping others learn to ski. Although I have been compensated for a number of years ski instructing and race coaching, I have known more than a few skiers over the years with a knack of both an effective understanding of ski technique and an ability to transfer that knowledge to a skier of lesser caliber to their advantage. While I am sure there are ineffective and, sometimes even resulting in setback, scenarios to this equation, that does not preclude that these things happen as they should in a sport where sharing and helping are as fundamental as technique itself.
- Instructor status.
- › Ski binding roof rack protection? Needed or no? 1 minute ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 3 minutes ago
- › Park Ski Tuning 3 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 3 minutes ago
- › Semantics 12 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 24 minutes ago
- › Anyone had MSC (aka Regenexx) done to knee and ski'd to tell about it? 48 minutes ago
- › FS: Kastle MX88, 178cm and Bindings 54 minutes ago
- › FS: Apex ski boots 55 minutes ago
- › I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... 58 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview