- topicCertificationtagged by marznc, 4/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- Hip angulation -- PSIA technical manual Last post on 5/24/16 at 7:58am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- What should I take away from my Level 1 Exam? Last post on 4/5/16 at 5:57am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- PSIA Certification Process - Fair? Rigged? What's the real story? Last post on 4/15/16 at 5:00am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- PSIA level 1 written exam Last post on 3/9/16 at 5:32pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- And the journey towards L3 continues! Last post on 3/4/16 at 10:59am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Instructor status. - Page 2
I will buy you that beer next time I am in Park City. However, not an amount fully compensatory to 37 years of helping others learn to ski. Although I have been compensated for a number of years ski instructing and race coaching, I have known more than a few skiers over the years with a knack of both an effective understanding of ski technique and an ability to transfer that knowledge to a skier of lesser caliber to their advantage. While I am sure there are ineffective and, sometimes even resulting in setback, scenarios to this equation, that does not preclude that these things happen as they should in a sport where sharing and helping are as fundamental as technique itself.
- Instructor status.
- › disasterskier is festive and holiday oriented 33 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 39 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 41 minutes ago
- › Jacket Recommendation 48 minutes ago
- › PSA: New DPS Wailer 112RP Pure3 for $599 shipped 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › DPS Wailer 112 RP2 Pure 3 for sale 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Gently used DPS Pure 112RP2 184cm... 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › liner packed out while skiing 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Nordica Enforcer 93 sizing question 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › WTB Skis, Boots & Bindings 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues