I researching a last minute trip to Park City with my family of four- two children aged 5 and 10. How will conditions be in late March early April this year? Is it worth the trip out from the east coast? we have a free place to stay, but airfare and other expenses will still be significant. Any advice would be appreciated. I've only been to Beaver Creek out west in the past. The pathetic snowfall in the northeast this winter has me looking west!
Park City in Late March 2016?
- 9,494 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Moderator note: Since the OP (Opening Poster) started another thread with the same question and got some quick replies, going to lock this thread to avoid confusion.
For parents with similar questions, it's helpful to answer the following questions:
* If some family members are beginners, how many seasons have they skis?
* What region does the family usually ski in? What is a favorite ski area? Favorite runs for the kids?
* How many ski days?
* Flying or driving?
* Slopeside lodging or okay to drive a little to get to the slopes?