or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › This looks like a good end of season deal for Telluride
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This looks like a good end of season deal for Telluride

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

Saw this online today.

 

http://www.tellurideskiresort.com/content/500/

 

Get a $500 gift card no matter how old or young  you are if you fly through Dallas or Phoenix and book lodging. It seems that lots of propeties are eligible.

 

They need some snow...

 

Moderator note: moved to Resorts, Conditions & Travel

post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm2001 View Post
 

Saw this online today.

 

http://www.tellurideskiresort.com/content/500/

 

Get a $500 gift card no matter how old or young  you are if you fly through Dallas or Phoenix and book lodging. It seems that lots of propeties are eligible.

 

They need some snow...

 

Moderator note: moved to Resorts, Conditions & Travel


Important to read the fine print.  It's not for people flying thru those airports but for people who start there.  Only good for the last week of March.  Also, the gift card expires on April 3, 2016.  Not really clear what type of gift card you get.  But is clear that everyone who pays for a plane ticket can get one.

post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 

Uggh! Sorry. I was trying to be helpful and misunderstoood "direct from Dallas or Phoenix". I figured out in a hurry that it didn't apply to me (flying through DEN), so I didn't read very well. My bad.

post #4 of 9

Looks like it could be a pretty deal for those coming from TX or AZ.  $500 towards your lift ticket or ski school or eating is not bad.  They have some good multi day school programs that include lift ticket.

post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm2001 View Post
 

Uggh! Sorry. I was trying to be helpful and misunderstoood "direct from Dallas or Phoenix". I figured out in a hurry that it didn't apply to me (flying through DEN), so I didn't read very well. My bad.


No problem.  I thought it seemed little too good to be true given how many people would fly thru Denver on the way to Telluride.  Still could be a good deal for people who live near those airports.  Shows which market Telluride considers important to expand.

post #6 of 9
It's more likely that they have passenger contractual commitments with American.

It implies to me that they are a bit short....not good to see
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryheat View Post

It's more likely that they have passenger contractual commitments with American.

It implies to me that they are a bit short....not good to see

 

Yep.

post #8 of 9

hmmm, does AA let you print bordering passes online?

 

one way fair from phx to mtj is 165 on the first day I would be there (coming from Milwaukee)

 

What would happen if I bought the ticket and never made the flight?

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by opfreak View Post
 

hmmm, does AA let you print bordering passes online?

 

Yes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › This looks like a good end of season deal for Telluride