I'm starting to research late season ski deals. See list below and please add to it.
- Steamboat 3 day pass $119 (April 1-10 only, via SB website)
- Winter Park 3 day pass $119 (April only, via WP website)
- Unlimited Winter Park and steamboat skiing in April $179 (via WP website)
- Aspen 40% off lift and lodging (april 3-close, via Aspen website)
- Shell BOGO (through end of season at copper, crested butte, powderhorn, monarch
- Ski city super pass (about 80/day, 3 day minimum. through end of season at alta, snowbird, brighton, solitude)
- Alta website early purchase passes in April $45-60/day
- Half off lodging alta/snowbird (via alta/sb websites, excludes 1st April weekend)
- Snowbird free lift tickets with lodging (from $100/person/night, excludes 1st April weekend)
Excluded from the list are small discounts or deal that only apply to very expensive packages.