- 330 Posts. Joined 2/2005
- Location: Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBig Skytagged by marznc, 2/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Big Sky 2016-2017 Last post on 10/23/16 at 9:03pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Big Sky March 2016 Last post on 5/17/16 at 3:34pm in Trip Reports
- Which resort has the easiest greens? [A Beginner Zone question] Last post on 5/6/16 at 1:15pm in Beginner Zone
- Challenger lift at Big Sky done for 2015-16, Challenger and Triple replacements for 2016-17 Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:45am in Skiing News
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Big sky parking advise
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I believe so.
There is also a free parking lot that's about a 5-minute walk (well, maybe 10) to the main base near the Summit Hotel. You can ski part of it if you walk up the hill a touch and pole across.
Here's map - see "free day parking" http://bigskyresort.com/Documents/Plan%20A%20Trip/Map_FacilityMap.pdf
Of course, you can pay to park right at the main base.
Edited by doin1 - 2/22/16 at 6:28pm
How big a group? Are you thinking of booting up at the car or in the lodge? Will the group be skiing pretty much all day? Not much to do at that Moonlight base if some people are finished earlier.
- Big sky parking advise
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 23 minutes ago
- › Are 4 Snow Tires Needed on a Front Wheel Drive Car 29 minutes ago
- › Japan Jan. 2017 - Looking for some planning advice/help! 30 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 32 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 36 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 41 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 42 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 46 minutes ago
- › Bode News 58 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer