- 330 Posts. Joined 2/2005
- Location: Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBig Skytagged by marznc, 2/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- When/where to buy Big Sky 2017/18 season pass ? Last post on 4/13/17 at 11:17am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best glades at Big Sky Montana? Last post on 2/27/17 at 1:23pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Do you have to ski first day of the pass? Last post on 2/9/17 at 11:13pm in General Skiing Discussion
- A Ski Resort Grows Under an Expansive Montana Sky Last post on 1/11/17 at 10:44am in General Skiing Discussion
- Xmas Holiday Ski Experiences Last post on 1/21/17 at 9:08am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Big sky parking advise
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I believe so.
There is also a free parking lot that's about a 5-minute walk (well, maybe 10) to the main base near the Summit Hotel. You can ski part of it if you walk up the hill a touch and pole across.
Here's map - see "free day parking" http://bigskyresort.com/Documents/Plan%20A%20Trip/Map_FacilityMap.pdf
Of course, you can pay to park right at the main base.
Edited by doin1 - 2/22/16 at 6:28pm
How big a group? Are you thinking of booting up at the car or in the lodge? Will the group be skiing pretty much all day? Not much to do at that Moonlight base if some people are finished earlier.
- Big sky parking advise
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 4 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 4 minutes ago
- › How much pu$$y have you crushed in a gondola? 6 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 11 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 51 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 2 hours ago
- › Everybody Laugh at the Funny Joke (bye bye) 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review