- 91 Posts. Joined 1/2015
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSnowshoetagged by marznc, 2/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- Seeking input on No. Vermont [from Columbus, OH] Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:43am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD, west PA) Last post on Yesterday at 9:49 am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Best Skiing Close to Lexington, KY for weekend of 12/19 Last post on 12/15/15 at 5:11pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Camping in WV or NC Last post on 12/18/15 at 1:22pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ideal time for group lesson? Last post on 9/23/15 at 1:35pm in General Skiing Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Flash flood warning at snowshoe!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
skied there till lunch yesterday, in the rain. Yes, lots of runoff but base is in decent shape, though they will need to make snow if they hope to make it through Easter (which is what they've announced). It will rain there again Wed, though- this is a pretty big, warm system coming into the mid-Atlantic.
Snow thu-fri, if you're there that long!
no ice at all- was above freezing (WELL above) all weekend. Absolutely soft spring snow! I've never had so much fun on lower Shay's- it was so soft they could've reclassified it a blue! It hasn't gotten below freezing since, I think.
However...looks like rain today, then temp drops quickly tonight and stay below freezing through Sunday. Should see 5-8" Thurs, a few more Fri?
Groomers will have their hands full as the base hardens back up, that's for sure.
- Flash flood warning at snowshoe!
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 7 minutes ago
- › Dalbello/Intuition problem 8 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 11 minutes ago
- › Ski Pole length question? along with decision on what ones to buy 13 minutes ago
- › Snobahn Indoor Ski and Snowboard Training Center - 3 Instructors... 24 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 34 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 38 minutes ago
- › Travel Agent t that specializes in Europe 40 minutes ago
- › WC GS Skis - Newer Dynastar Speed Course vs Older Nordica Dobermann... 58 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer