- 136 Posts. Joined 1/2015
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSnowshoetagged by marznc, 2/23/16
Related Forum Threads
- Seeking input on No. Vermont [from Columbus, OH] Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:43am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD, west PA) Last post on 4/27/17 at 9:39am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Best Skiing Close to Lexington, KY for weekend of 12/19 Last post on 12/15/15 at 5:11pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Camping in WV or NC Last post on 12/18/15 at 1:22pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ideal time for group lesson? Last post on 9/23/15 at 1:35pm in General Skiing Discussion
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Flash flood warning at snowshoe!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
skied there till lunch yesterday, in the rain. Yes, lots of runoff but base is in decent shape, though they will need to make snow if they hope to make it through Easter (which is what they've announced). It will rain there again Wed, though- this is a pretty big, warm system coming into the mid-Atlantic.
Snow thu-fri, if you're there that long!
no ice at all- was above freezing (WELL above) all weekend. Absolutely soft spring snow! I've never had so much fun on lower Shay's- it was so soft they could've reclassified it a blue! It hasn't gotten below freezing since, I think.
However...looks like rain today, then temp drops quickly tonight and stay below freezing through Sunday. Should see 5-8" Thurs, a few more Fri?
Groomers will have their hands full as the base hardens back up, that's for sure.
- Flash flood warning at snowshoe!
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 9 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 15 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 41 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 48 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 19 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 19 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 21 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › My final thank you, good by and farewell VIDEO @ EpicSki - please... 1 day ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review