post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Trying to decided whether to go forward with a planned ski trip in Europe or given the snow conditions out West, go to either Whistler or Jackson Hole.  Dates are March 13-20, so I have concerns about spring ski conditions.  DH is advanced intermediate/advanced, 12y.o. DS is solid intermediate, blues, some blacks and I am an expert skier (I do a lot of hurry up and wait...).  Originally planned to go to Dolomites, but no snow this year, so shifted to St. Anton/ Lech.  I tend to get altitude sick, so not considering Colorado, and did Utah last year (where DS broke his leg).  Costs are about the same between difference in lift tickets and difference in airfare.  Would welcome any advice, as we are late in making a decision...but accommodations and flights are still available as of today.