Figured I would get this started.
Michel and I flew into Denver yesterday. We had originally booked a room for Denver and Glenwood Springs for Sat night depending on what the weather was doing as our lodging at Snowmass didn't start until Sun. After checking the weather at home Fri evening we cancelled Glenwood Springs as it didn't look like we could get there and we were right.
Our rental car was just a FWD Altima + All Seasons and I was sweating bullets wether we could get up at all on Sunday. Woke up this morning and 2in on the ground in W Denver and the roads to Aspen snow packed and icy the whole way. Decided to go for it about 9:30AM and after an absolute white knuckle drive we are ensconced in our lodging and the car is parked for good until our departure 8 Feb
It started snowing in Glenwood Springs and has been non stop light to moderate since with a Winter Storm Warning in effect for Mon/Tue. See everyone soon.
Edited by jgiddyup - 1/31/16 at 5:51pm