Looking to head up to Sunday River Friday night as they are expecting 3-5 inches on Saturday. Anyone know of cheap places to stay in either Bethel or Newry? Doesn't have to be nice and don't have to have my own room. Ski dorms work. Just looking for a cheap place to crash for the night.
- itemSunday River Ski Resorttagged by marznc, 1/13/16
Related Forum Threads
- Should I try skiing in the East again? Last post on 8/13/16 at 3:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Spruce Peak Triple at Sunday River needs major repair, failure in July 2016 Last post on 9/22/16 at 12:07pm in Skiing News
- Late season East Coast Skiing?! Last post on 4/13/16 at 8:33am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2015-16 Northeast Region Stoke, Weather, News, Chat Last post on 9/2/16 at 3:56am in General Skiing Discussion
- CNL looking for buyer for 16 ski resorts, operational leases would not change Last post on 5/16/16 at 1:56pm in Skiing News
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: Today
- Skiing Maine on a BudgetLast edited: 5/28/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Skiing Maine on a Budget
Cheapest Place to Spend the Night at Sunday River
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Three years ago I stayed in Bethel, ME at the Norseman Inn for about $80 per night. It’s three miles from Sunday River and the room was very clean and included a microwave and minifridge. Also, you could look into Snowcap lodge/hostel right at the ski area, not sure if they take small individual groups:
- Cheapest Place to Spend the Night at Sunday River
- › How to fix cracked ski edge 17 seconds ago
- › 87 degree side edge too much for park? 4 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 7 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx Theta SVX shell, Large, Carbon Copy color 9 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 22 minutes ago
- › RV Camper Friendly- Big Sky, MT 24 minutes ago
- › Tuning Elan Amphibio 88xti skis 44 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 54 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer