Looking to head up to Sunday River Friday night as they are expecting 3-5 inches on Saturday. Anyone know of cheap places to stay in either Bethel or Newry? Doesn't have to be nice and don't have to have my own room. Ski dorms work. Just looking for a cheap place to crash for the night.
- itemSunday River Ski Resorttagged by marznc, 1/13/16
Related Forum Threads
- Sunday River - Super Bowl weekend Last post on 2/11/17 at 10:45am in Trip Reports
- Should I try skiing in the East again? Last post on 8/13/16 at 3:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Spruce Peak Triple at Sunday River needs major repair, failure in July 2016 Last post on 4/20/17 at 8:43am in Skiing News
- Late season East Coast Skiing?! Last post on 4/13/16 at 8:33am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2015-16 Northeast Region Stoke, Weather, News, Chat Last post on 9/2/16 at 3:56am in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Skiing Maine on a BudgetLast edited: 5/28/13
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
- Skiing Maine on a Budget
Cheapest Place to Spend the Night at Sunday River
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Three years ago I stayed in Bethel, ME at the Norseman Inn for about $80 per night. It’s three miles from Sunday River and the room was very clean and included a microwave and minifridge. Also, you could look into Snowcap lodge/hostel right at the ski area, not sure if they take small individual groups:
- Cheapest Place to Spend the Night at Sunday River
- › Death Bed Confessions 15 seconds ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 20 seconds ago
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 2 minutes ago
- › What are you smoking right now? 8 minutes ago
- › How much pu$$y have you crushed in a gondola? 23 minutes ago
- › Let's Go Colorado III 34 minutes ago
- › Epic Ski Wikipedia page discussion 35 minutes ago
- › Before this site dies, please MA my shred 43 minutes ago
- › Lightweight, adjustable binding for teen skiers 50 minutes ago
- › Planning trip for Feb 2018 now(May 2017), everything already booked? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review