I will be at Squaw Valley January 15-17. I will be there by myself, so it would be nice to meet up with somebody or a group of people. I plan on spending at least two days at Squaw, but might do a day at Alpine.
Related Forum Threads
- California Skiing, March 17-25, 2016 Last post on 4/6/16 at 9:14am in Trip Reports
- Which other Mountain Collective resort after Mammoth? [Intermediate trip in late March] Last post on 12/20/15 at 10:27pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Mountain Collective 2015/16 [11 destinations, including Aspen, Stowe, Taos, Sun Valley, . . .] Last post on 3/1/16 at 10:52am in Skiing News
- The Mountain Collective Pass (Alta, Squawlpine, Jackson, Aspen) Last post on 5/15/13 at 3:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Mountain Collective 2017/18 [16 destinations, including Sugarbush, Snowbasin, Alta, Snowbird,... Last post on Today at 6:51 am in Skiing News
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at SquawLast edited: 1/16/13
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016post #1 of 21/7/16 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #2 of 21/10/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
Thanks for starting a Squaw/Alpine thread for 2015-16. I know the Tahoe thread is very active but it can be hard to find dates for travelers.
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016
- Squaw Valley Unofficial Guide
Currently, there are 2327 Active Users (109 Members and 2218 Guests)
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 13 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 20 minutes ago
- › Thank You to a Retiring Mod 22 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 40 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Skis, Old vs New 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Spring Trip to Vermont [driving from DC, looking for greens and... 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview