I will be at Squaw Valley January 15-17. I will be there by myself, so it would be nice to meet up with somebody or a group of people. I plan on spending at least two days at Squaw, but might do a day at Alpine.
Related Forum Threads
- California Skiing, March 17-25, 2016 Last post on 4/6/16 at 9:14am in Trip Reports
- Which other Mountain Collective resort after Mammoth? [Intermediate trip in late March] Last post on 12/20/15 at 10:27pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Mountain Collective 2015/16 [11 destinations, including Aspen, Stowe, Taos, Sun Valley, . . .] Last post on 3/1/16 at 10:52am in Skiing News
- The Mountain Collective Pass (Alta, Squawlpine, Jackson, Aspen) Last post on 5/15/13 at 3:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird Last post on 11/2/16 at 5:15pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at SquawLast edited: 1/16/13
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016post #1 of 21/7/16 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #2 of 21/10/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
Thanks for starting a Squaw/Alpine thread for 2015-16. I know the Tahoe thread is very active but it can be hard to find dates for travelers.
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016
- Squaw Valley Unofficial Guide
Currently, there are 2298 Active Users (127 Members and 2171 Guests)
- › Deciding between staying in Alta or Park City area - Family Trip 15 minutes ago
- › Ski Repair/Tune Advice 29 minutes ago
- › Ok-Anyone ever done this run at Two Smokes CO-I have always had an... 30 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 31 minutes ago
- › Most Aggressive Race Tune you ever skied? 34 minutes ago
- › Crasche Hat Product Review 39 minutes ago
- › FS Lange RS110 97 25.5 43 minutes ago
- › Wanted: ZipFit Pullover 45 minutes ago
- › 2012 Dodge Ski Boots Mondo 28.0 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Jackson or Steamboat 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis