I will be at Squaw Valley January 15-17. I will be there by myself, so it would be nice to meet up with somebody or a group of people. I plan on spending at least two days at Squaw, but might do a day at Alpine.
Related Forum Threads
- California Skiing, March 17-25, 2016 Last post on 4/6/16 at 9:14am in Trip Reports
- Which other Mountain Collective resort after Mammoth? [Intermediate trip in late March] Last post on 12/20/15 at 10:27pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Mountain Collective 2015/16 [11 destinations, including Aspen, Stowe, Taos, Sun Valley, . . .] Last post on 3/1/16 at 10:52am in Skiing News
- The Mountain Collective Pass (Alta, Squawlpine, Jackson, Aspen) Last post on 5/15/13 at 3:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Skiing while traveling in motor home Last post on 9/10/16 at 8:08am in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at SquawLast edited: 1/16/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016post #1 of 21/7/16 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #2 of 21/10/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
Thanks for starting a Squaw/Alpine thread for 2015-16. I know the Tahoe thread is very active but it can be hard to find dates for travelers.
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016
- Squaw Valley Unofficial Guide
Currently, there are 1078 Active Users (20 Members and 1058 Guests)
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 5 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer