I will be at Squaw Valley January 15-17. I will be there by myself, so it would be nice to meet up with somebody or a group of people. I plan on spending at least two days at Squaw, but might do a day at Alpine.
Related Forum Threads
- California Skiing, March 17-25, 2016 Last post on 4/6/16 at 9:14am in Trip Reports
- Which other Mountain Collective resort after Mammoth? [Intermediate trip in late March] Last post on 12/20/15 at 10:27pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Mountain Collective 2015/16 [11 destinations, including Aspen, Stowe, Taos, Sun Valley, . . .] Last post on 3/1/16 at 10:52am in Skiing News
- The Mountain Collective Pass (Alta, Squawlpine, Jackson, Aspen) Last post on 5/15/13 at 3:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Mountain Collective 2017/18 [16 destinations, including Sugarbush, Snowbasin, Alta, Snowbird,... Last post on 4/21/17 at 8:47am in Skiing News
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at SquawLast edited: 1/16/13
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016post #1 of 21/7/16 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #2 of 21/10/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
Thanks for starting a Squaw/Alpine thread for 2015-16. I know the Tahoe thread is very active but it can be hard to find dates for travelers.
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows 2015-2016
- Squaw Valley Unofficial Guide
Currently, there are 1603 Active Users (164 Members and 1439 Guests)
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 58 seconds ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 1 minute ago
- › How much pu$$y have you crushed in a gondola? 2 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 3 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 3 minutes ago
- › On3p Kartel 108 181 w/attack 13 demos 17 minutes ago
- › What are you smoking right now? 21 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 22 minutes ago
- › Jackson Hole compared/contrasted(not vs) to Whistler 31 minutes ago
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 41 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review