gorgeous shot! , i'm always too scared to pull the phone out on the lift
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 6/2/16
Related Forum Threads
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 10/30/16 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 9/30/16 at 1:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 8/31/16 at 8:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- July 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 8/2/16 at 5:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
January 2016 Image of the Month Contest - Page 2post #31 of 361/28/16 at 1:33pmpost #32 of 361/29/16 at 3:36pmpost #33 of 361/31/16 at 5:06ampost #34 of 361/31/16 at 6:55ampost #35 of 361/31/16 at 7:19am
This thread is locked
- January 2016 Image of the Month Contest
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
Currently, there are 1732 Active Users (111 Members and 1621 Guests)
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 5 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › Vermont ski trip planning advice needed. 13 minutes ago
- › if you were to have just one pair of skis...which ones and why? 16 minutes ago
- › Heading to Zermatt and St. Moritz 20 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 47 minutes ago
- › 2016: your 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver 59 minutes ago
- › Black Toe from Boots 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Newbie needs advice for good all-inclusive resort with fun... 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Flamingo drill
- › Bamboo over the shoulder drill
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...