gorgeous shot! , i'm always too scared to pull the phone out on the lift
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by marznc, 6/2/16
Related Forum Threads
- April 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 10:05 am in General Skiing Discussion
- March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 3/30/17 at 8:15am in General Skiing Discussion
- February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/27/17 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/5/17 at 1:46pm in General Skiing Discussion
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
January 2016 Image of the Month Contest - Page 2post #31 of 361/28/16 at 1:33pmpost #32 of 361/29/16 at 3:36pmpost #33 of 361/31/16 at 5:06ampost #34 of 361/31/16 at 6:55ampost #35 of 361/31/16 at 7:19am
This thread is locked
- January 2016 Image of the Month Contest
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
Currently, there are 1600 Active Users (158 Members and 1442 Guests)
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 28 minutes ago
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Let's Go Colorado III 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Staffing Changes at EpicSki 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Mt Bachelor 2018 Ski Trip 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › You might know it's -55C in the antarctic 4 hours ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review