Finally we're getting some skiing! Mount St Louis opens Saturday, and Blue Mountain had the magic carpet open yesterday! Stoked for the season to finally start.
Related Forum Threads
- Which skis - East (Ontario, Canada) - Developing Intermediate Last post on 11/17/11 at 9:29am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for a fellow skier in the Kitchener/Waterloo area Last post on 8/20/16 at 7:32pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- CNL looking for buyer for 16 ski resorts, operational leases would not change Last post on 11/5/16 at 1:04pm in Skiing News
- Holiday Valley - Lake Effect Card and other Q's Last post on 10/23/14 at 10:28am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- An Epic Day in eastern Pa Last post on 1/20/13 at 7:47pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Ontario hills opening this weekend!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got out to Blue on Friday they had the village runs open, Happy Valley was open, and the runs beneath the Southern Chair were open. Conditions weren't so bad, it was snowing, they were blowing snow, and there was patches of ice. All in all a good first day out to get my legs back under me.
- Ontario hills opening this weekend!
- › Long Leg Short Leg - improve your carving 20 seconds ago
- › Monster 88's: to pull the trigger? 29 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 30 minutes ago
- › Venting 45 minutes ago
- › Best weather site? 2 hours ago
- › Black Toe from Boots 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Where to tune skis with no garage? 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Car Camping - Drying Gear (without power outlets) 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 4 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis