Finally we're getting some skiing! Mount St Louis opens Saturday, and Blue Mountain had the magic carpet open yesterday! Stoked for the season to finally start.
Related Forum Threads
- Which skis - East (Ontario, Canada) - Developing Intermediate Last post on 11/17/11 at 9:29am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for a fellow skier in the Kitchener/Waterloo area Last post on 8/20/16 at 7:32pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- CNL looking for buyer for 16 ski resorts, operational leases would not change Last post on 4/11/17 at 5:58am in Skiing News
- Holiday Valley - Lake Effect Card and other Q's Last post on 10/23/14 at 10:28am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- An Epic Day in eastern Pa Last post on 1/20/13 at 7:47pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Ontario hills opening this weekend!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got out to Blue on Friday they had the village runs open, Happy Valley was open, and the runs beneath the Southern Chair were open. Conditions weren't so bad, it was snowing, they were blowing snow, and there was patches of ice. All in all a good first day out to get my legs back under me.
- Ontario hills opening this weekend!
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 2 seconds ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 3 minutes ago
- › (__)__)XXXXXXXXXD~~~~~~~~~~ 9 minutes ago
- › How much pu$$y have you crushed in a gondola? 9 minutes ago
- › No pole short and long turns what say you Instructors and Coaches? 10 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 25 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 37 minutes ago
- › To all of my friends 55 minutes ago
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 56 minutes ago
- › Movie Quotes turned to ski quotes... 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review