Finally we're getting some skiing! Mount St Louis opens Saturday, and Blue Mountain had the magic carpet open yesterday! Stoked for the season to finally start.
Related Forum Threads
- Which skis - East (Ontario, Canada) - Developing Intermediate Last post on 11/17/11 at 9:29am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for a fellow skier in the Kitchener/Waterloo area Last post on 8/20/16 at 7:32pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- CNL looking for buyer for 16 ski resorts, operational leases would not change Last post on 5/16/16 at 1:56pm in Skiing News
- Holiday Valley - Lake Effect Card and other Q's Last post on 10/23/14 at 10:28am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- An Epic Day in eastern Pa Last post on 1/20/13 at 7:47pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Ontario hills opening this weekend!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got out to Blue on Friday they had the village runs open, Happy Valley was open, and the runs beneath the Southern Chair were open. Conditions weren't so bad, it was snowing, they were blowing snow, and there was patches of ice. All in all a good first day out to get my legs back under me.
- Ontario hills opening this weekend!
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 3 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 8 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 17 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 40 minutes ago
- › Killington Opens tomorrow (October 25th) 43 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 53 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 6 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Atomic Redster Ski Boot Club 6 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Olin MKVI Comp DH skis 7 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 8 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer