Finally we're getting some skiing! Mount St Louis opens Saturday, and Blue Mountain had the magic carpet open yesterday! Stoked for the season to finally start.
Related Forum Threads
- Which skis - East (Ontario, Canada) - Developing Intermediate Last post on 11/17/11 at 9:29am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for a fellow skier in the Kitchener/Waterloo area Last post on 8/20/16 at 7:32pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- CNL looking for buyer for 16 ski resorts, operational leases would not change Last post on 11/5/16 at 1:04pm in Skiing News
- Holiday Valley - Lake Effect Card and other Q's Last post on 10/23/14 at 10:28am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- An Epic Day in eastern Pa Last post on 1/20/13 at 7:47pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Ontario hills opening this weekend!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got out to Blue on Friday they had the village runs open, Happy Valley was open, and the runs beneath the Southern Chair were open. Conditions weren't so bad, it was snowing, they were blowing snow, and there was patches of ice. All in all a good first day out to get my legs back under me.
- Ontario hills opening this weekend!
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 10 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 27 minutes ago
- › FS: Brand New Sweet Protection Trooper MIPS Helmet. Size L/XL 34 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 46 minutes ago
- › Post Your Ski Videos Here! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview