So we are taking our first family ski trip next month and have our son (almost 4) in the Northstar ski school. Want to try to set him up to have as good as possible experience as he can. Any tips on my end that I can do in advance? Below is what I'm currently thinking about doing:
1. Making sure he has the gear to stay warm and dry (and is pumped about putting on);
2. Comfortable helmet that he is excited about wearing because he picked it out;
3. Quality goggles to prevent fogging (any recommendations would be appreciated);
4. Practicing putting on ski boots/skis so he is comfortable with how they feel (live in Texas so there isn't much more we can do than that).
5. Practicing putting on ski clothes, etc. for bathroom, etc. sense new environment.
If there are other things that I can do to increase his chances of having fun I'd love to hear him.