Thank you for your excellent recommendations.
I am to buy new boot for this season and I need some expert help till can choose between the boot, So i hope your professional advise help me to choose the best one:
1. My wight 72Kg.
2. My foot size 25.3 , So I think I should use Ski Boot size 25.5 ?
3. My foot last is 100mm, but when push it to be 97 or 96 I feel no pain.
4. I am mostly aggressive skier , and advanced or expert skier.
I tried salomon xpro 120 , my forefoot only touch the sides of the boot and very comfort.
I tried Salomon Xmax 120, it's snug , feel some very little pressure , but I think it is normal and it is ok too.
After hearing about the new Head Raptor 120 RS and Vector Evo series, and also seeing that most world cup racers use head brand, I am thinking to buy head Rator.
So Can you tell me:
1. Can I wear Raptor 120 or I will have pain because of last or some thing else?
2. Between head models, you suggest which one for me? Raptor or Vector Evo? Is Raptor better.
Also which flex of Vector Evo? Is Vector Evo 130 too stiff or If decrease its flex to 120 it is same as Raptor and Salomon?
3. Between Salomon models you suggest which one?
4. For final decision you which of all above mentioned models?
5. Is head really so much better than salomon?
Thank you very much for your help