- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2015
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- 2017 Geezer Snowbirds Tour Last post on 3/14/17 at 6:22pm in Trip Reports
- Bump run info for Beaver Creek and Vail Last post on 1/1/17 at 6:13am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Beaver Creek & Vail 2/7 & 2/8/15 Last post on 2/9/15 at 8:30pm in Trip Reports
- Breckenridge Vail 3 days each nightlife lines tip Last post on 10/23/14 at 8:04pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Last edited: 1/20/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Vail Ski Shoppost #1 of 811/25/15 at 12:11amThread StarterCan anyone recommend a good ski shop in Vail? Thanks.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 811/25/15 at 9:31ampost #3 of 81/4/16 at 8:51am
Just back from Beaver Creek -- so, to answer my own question: there are a dozen or more places to rent/demo skis. I highly recommend Beaver Creek Rentals, part of Beaver Creek Sports. They are in the village, just down the escalator from Starbucks. Knowledgeable, and very helpful staff. Good ski selection: Volkl, Rossignal, Salomon, Atomic, Armada, and others that I can't recall. They do not carry Fischer.
Edited by Jimski - 1/4/16 at 10:51ampost #4 of 81/4/16 at 1:28pm
I like Pepi Sports in Vail. Very wide selection of quality skis: Fischer, Head, Nordica, Atomic, Volkl, Blizzard, Rossi, Elan, Dynastar, Scott...maybe a few more I'm not thinking of. The staff has been great.post #5 of 81/5/16 at 8:54ampost #6 of 81/5/16 at 12:06pmpost #7 of 81/6/16 at 8:50am
- Vail Ski Shop
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 11 minutes ago
- › [New Boots] What boot to look for my progress/aim 35 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 49 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Looking for new skis to replace old K2 Escape 5500s 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Should I be conservative or go for the better one? 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › ***** CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY SKI IN IRAN ***** 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!