- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2015
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- 2017 Geezer Snowbirds Tour Last post on 3/14/17 at 6:22pm in Trip Reports
- Bump run info for Beaver Creek and Vail Last post on 1/1/17 at 6:13am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Beaver Creek & Vail 2/7 & 2/8/15 Last post on 2/9/15 at 8:30pm in Trip Reports
- Breckenridge Vail 3 days each nightlife lines tip Last post on 10/23/14 at 8:04pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Last edited: 1/20/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Vail Ski Shoppost #1 of 811/25/15 at 12:11amThread StarterCan anyone recommend a good ski shop in Vail? Thanks.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 811/25/15 at 9:31ampost #3 of 81/4/16 at 8:51am
Just back from Beaver Creek -- so, to answer my own question: there are a dozen or more places to rent/demo skis. I highly recommend Beaver Creek Rentals, part of Beaver Creek Sports. They are in the village, just down the escalator from Starbucks. Knowledgeable, and very helpful staff. Good ski selection: Volkl, Rossignal, Salomon, Atomic, Armada, and others that I can't recall. They do not carry Fischer.
Edited by Jimski - 1/4/16 at 10:51ampost #4 of 81/4/16 at 1:28pm
I like Pepi Sports in Vail. Very wide selection of quality skis: Fischer, Head, Nordica, Atomic, Volkl, Blizzard, Rossi, Elan, Dynastar, Scott...maybe a few more I'm not thinking of. The staff has been great.post #5 of 81/5/16 at 8:54ampost #6 of 81/5/16 at 12:06pmpost #7 of 81/6/16 at 8:50am
- Vail Ski Shop
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › The Dog Pic Thread 24 minutes ago
- › banging my skis into my planted poles = damaged edges 33 minutes ago
- › Lure of the steeps? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Finding a new home mountain near Portland, Oregon (intermediate... 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › How many days ya got? 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Club Trip Need To Change Dates? 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review