- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2015
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Beaver Creek & Vail 2/7 & 2/8/15 Last post on 2/9/15 at 8:30pm in Trip Reports
- Breckenridge Vail 3 days each nightlife lines tip Last post on 10/23/14 at 8:04pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
- April week w/kids: Vail-Beaver Creek & Summit County vs Aspen-Snowmass vs Alta-Snowbird, A... Last post on 4/21/14 at 11:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Vail Ski Shop
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just back from Beaver Creek -- so, to answer my own question: there are a dozen or more places to rent/demo skis. I highly recommend Beaver Creek Rentals, part of Beaver Creek Sports. They are in the village, just down the escalator from Starbucks. Knowledgeable, and very helpful staff. Good ski selection: Volkl, Rossignal, Salomon, Atomic, Armada, and others that I can't recall. They do not carry Fischer.
Edited by Jimski - 1/4/16 at 10:51am
I like Pepi Sports in Vail. Very wide selection of quality skis: Fischer, Head, Nordica, Atomic, Volkl, Blizzard, Rossi, Elan, Dynastar, Scott...maybe a few more I'm not thinking of. The staff has been great.
- Vail Ski Shop
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 5 minutes ago
- › Copper mountain compared to vail and breckenridge 34 minutes ago
- › The Barriers To Good Skiing 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Bindings for Laser AX 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › 2016: 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver? 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › ispyderski.com 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Fischer Worldcup RC vs Dynastar Speed Course 67 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Car Camping - Drying Gear (without power outlets) 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues