- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2015
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Beaver Creek & Vail 2/7 & 2/8/15 Last post on 2/9/15 at 8:30pm in Trip Reports
- Breckenridge Vail 3 days each nightlife lines tip Last post on 10/23/14 at 8:04pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
- April week w/kids: Vail-Beaver Creek & Summit County vs Aspen-Snowmass vs Alta-Snowbird, A... Last post on 4/21/14 at 11:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
Vail Ski Shop
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just back from Beaver Creek -- so, to answer my own question: there are a dozen or more places to rent/demo skis. I highly recommend Beaver Creek Rentals, part of Beaver Creek Sports. They are in the village, just down the escalator from Starbucks. Knowledgeable, and very helpful staff. Good ski selection: Volkl, Rossignal, Salomon, Atomic, Armada, and others that I can't recall. They do not carry Fischer.
Edited by Jimski - 1/4/16 at 10:51am
I like Pepi Sports in Vail. Very wide selection of quality skis: Fischer, Head, Nordica, Atomic, Volkl, Blizzard, Rossi, Elan, Dynastar, Scott...maybe a few more I'm not thinking of. The staff has been great.
- Vail Ski Shop
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 7 minutes ago
- › Dalbello/Intuition problem 8 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 11 minutes ago
- › Ski Pole length question? along with decision on what ones to buy 13 minutes ago
- › Snobahn Indoor Ski and Snowboard Training Center - 3 Instructors... 24 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 34 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 38 minutes ago
- › Travel Agent t that specializes in Europe 40 minutes ago
- › WC GS Skis - Newer Dynastar Speed Course vs Older Nordica Dobermann... 58 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer