Well, I am not sure if I'll be going on a 2nd West Coast at all this year, so this may be it, but if I do go on a 2nd WC trip, delaying would likely decrease the chance. If I lived closer to Whistler, I'd say it was a no-brainer to go, but the hassle of flying all the way out there for questionable skiing, when I could go later in the year for better skiing may not be worth it, especially if this is my only trip this year. Then again, this trip would likely be the only skiing I'll be able to do for another month, since it's unusually warm in the NE, so it would expand my ski season.
It's a risky choice; this will be my first experience skiing out West (have only skied New England) and I want it to be a good one. Decisions, decisions.
Go to Wolf Creek via DEN on southwest. We have a storm cycle projected for this coming weekend, and no R word here. Unless of course après is a big destination driver.