Mine are 25 years old.
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a frustrated beginner. [in upstate NY, big man] Last post on 10/4/15 at 7:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Need recommendations for boot bag that holds gear that can be checked on planes Last post on 3/22/17 at 7:01pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Heels lifting up inside the boot when bending forward [first season in Wisconsin] Last post on 3/16/17 at 6:12am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Help a newbie, PLEASE [Afraid of heights on lift] Last post on 3/6/17 at 10:09pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Beginner progress and muscles.. [- a Beginner Zone topic] Last post on 3/3/17 at 8:46pm in Beginner Zone
How To Do a Really Cheap Ski Trip
Last edited: 1/20/15
- How To Get Your Boots On And OffLast edited: 2/24/12
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!Last edited: 1/21/12
- MasterfitLast edited: 4/25/11
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan] - Page 2post #31 of 3711/16/15 at 4:22pmpost #32 of 3711/16/15 at 4:29pm
That's about how old my friend's boots were when the plastic gave up and split . . . during a trip to Big Sky. Luckily not while he was skiing. He had to buy boots that day in the middle of the ski week. Got something reasonable but might've been better if had looked more deliberately for a boot fitter somewhere more convenient for tweaks. He had to pay for tweaks at Alta later that season.post #33 of 3711/16/15 at 5:37pmpost #34 of 3711/16/15 at 6:08pm
Heman, welcome to Epic, looks like you took the good advice given and have a new pair of ski boots. Heres hoping you have a great experience on the snow. After your ski trip check in here and let us know how it went. Post your Trip on the trips forum I for one would like to read and see some pictures of where a soul from Sinapore skis. Thanks for joining Epic nice to have you here.
All the best from Northern Idaho, skiing in the Bitteroot Mts.post #35 of 3712/16/15 at 7:49pmpost #36 of 3712/16/15 at 9:21pm
- Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan]
- How To Get Your Boots On And Off
- › No pole short and long turns what say you Instructors and Coaches? 24 seconds ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 6 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › New intermediate woman looking for new skis in northeast, replacing... 26 minutes ago
- › Need for custom insoles 28 minutes ago
- › 2017/18 Rossignol FIS SL 165, short review 36 minutes ago
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Lure of the steeps? 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Killington Advice Sought 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review