Mine are 25 years old.
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a frustrated beginner. [in upstate NY, big man] Last post on 10/4/15 at 7:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Soft shell vs hard shell travel case Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Twelve questions to ask when considering purchasing a Custom Footbed/Orthotic Last post on 12/2/16 at 4:31pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski Bags: Sportube vs Transpack and Hard vs Soft Last post on 11/30/16 at 3:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- My 1st boot fitting experience Last post on 11/14/16 at 7:57pm in Ski Gear Discussion
How To Do a Really Cheap Ski Trip
Last edited: 1/20/15
- How To Get Your Boots On And OffLast edited: 2/24/12
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!Last edited: 1/21/12
- MasterfitLast edited: 4/25/11
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan] - Page 2post #31 of 3711/16/15 at 4:22pmpost #32 of 3711/16/15 at 4:29pm
That's about how old my friend's boots were when the plastic gave up and split . . . during a trip to Big Sky. Luckily not while he was skiing. He had to buy boots that day in the middle of the ski week. Got something reasonable but might've been better if had looked more deliberately for a boot fitter somewhere more convenient for tweaks. He had to pay for tweaks at Alta later that season.post #33 of 3711/16/15 at 5:37pmpost #34 of 3711/16/15 at 6:08pm
Heman, welcome to Epic, looks like you took the good advice given and have a new pair of ski boots. Heres hoping you have a great experience on the snow. After your ski trip check in here and let us know how it went. Post your Trip on the trips forum I for one would like to read and see some pictures of where a soul from Sinapore skis. Thanks for joining Epic nice to have you here.
All the best from Northern Idaho, skiing in the Bitteroot Mts.post #35 of 3712/16/15 at 7:49pmpost #36 of 3712/16/15 at 9:21pm
- Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan]
- How To Get Your Boots On And Off
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 11 minutes ago
- › Ok-Anyone ever done this run at Two Smokes CO-I have always had an... 15 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 22 minutes ago
- › Deciding between staying in Alta or Park City area - Family Trip 37 minutes ago
- › Intuition liners to replace my Hotronics? 39 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend a pow ski that's actually good in chopped up snow??? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Hot Gear Bag? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Michigan Forgotten Ski Areas 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis