Mine are 25 years old.
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a frustrated beginner. [in upstate NY, big man] Last post on 10/4/15 at 7:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Need recommendations for boot bag that holds gear that can be checked on planes Last post on Today at 8:33 am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Heels lifting up inside the boot when bending forward [first season in Wisconsin] Last post on 3/16/17 at 6:12am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Help a newbie, PLEASE [Afraid of heights on lift] Last post on 3/6/17 at 10:09pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Beginner progress and muscles.. [- a Beginner Zone topic] Last post on 3/3/17 at 8:46pm in Beginner Zone
How To Do a Really Cheap Ski Trip
Last edited: 1/20/15
- How To Get Your Boots On And OffLast edited: 2/24/12
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!Last edited: 1/21/12
- MasterfitLast edited: 4/25/11
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan] - Page 2post #31 of 3711/16/15 at 4:22pmpost #32 of 3711/16/15 at 4:29pm
That's about how old my friend's boots were when the plastic gave up and split . . . during a trip to Big Sky. Luckily not while he was skiing. He had to buy boots that day in the middle of the ski week. Got something reasonable but might've been better if had looked more deliberately for a boot fitter somewhere more convenient for tweaks. He had to pay for tweaks at Alta later that season.post #33 of 3711/16/15 at 5:37pmpost #34 of 3711/16/15 at 6:08pm
Heman, welcome to Epic, looks like you took the good advice given and have a new pair of ski boots. Heres hoping you have a great experience on the snow. After your ski trip check in here and let us know how it went. Post your Trip on the trips forum I for one would like to read and see some pictures of where a soul from Sinapore skis. Thanks for joining Epic nice to have you here.
All the best from Northern Idaho, skiing in the Bitteroot Mts.post #35 of 3712/16/15 at 7:49pmpost #36 of 3712/16/15 at 9:21pm
- Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan]
- How To Get Your Boots On And Off
- › Ski Pants... 55 seconds ago
- › If you don't wear a helmet, all I can ask is why? 32 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 36 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 40 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 50 minutes ago
- › Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 54 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 57 minutes ago
- › Looking into new skis after a lesson and evaluation. 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Best Resort in the East? 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!