Mine are 25 years old.
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a frustrated beginner. [in upstate NY, big man] Last post on 10/4/15 at 7:24am in Ski Gear Discussion
- It's SUMMER !!! - What can we do before our first ski lesson this Winter? [- A Beginner... Last post on 9/29/16 at 12:04pm in Beginner Zone
- Boot buying - do I need a custom fitting? Last post on 10/16/16 at 5:36am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Is off-piste skiing hard on knees? Last post on 10/4/16 at 8:47pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- Flex for a 6'3" 200lbs beginner? Last post on 7/25/16 at 9:16am in Ski Gear Discussion
How To Do a Really Cheap Ski Trip
Last edited: 1/20/15
- How To Get Your Boots On And OffLast edited: 2/24/12
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!Last edited: 1/21/12
- MasterfitLast edited: 4/25/11
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan] - Page 2post #31 of 3711/16/15 at 4:22pmpost #32 of 3711/16/15 at 4:29pm
That's about how old my friend's boots were when the plastic gave up and split . . . during a trip to Big Sky. Luckily not while he was skiing. He had to buy boots that day in the middle of the ski week. Got something reasonable but might've been better if had looked more deliberately for a boot fitter somewhere more convenient for tweaks. He had to pay for tweaks at Alta later that season.post #33 of 3711/16/15 at 5:37pmpost #34 of 3711/16/15 at 6:08pm
Heman, welcome to Epic, looks like you took the good advice given and have a new pair of ski boots. Heres hoping you have a great experience on the snow. After your ski trip check in here and let us know how it went. Post your Trip on the trips forum I for one would like to read and see some pictures of where a soul from Sinapore skis. Thanks for joining Epic nice to have you here.
All the best from Northern Idaho, skiing in the Bitteroot Mts.post #35 of 3712/16/15 at 7:49pmpost #36 of 3712/16/15 at 9:21pm
- Does it make sense to buy Boots and/or Skis for only ~4 days of skiing per year? [beginner skiing in Europe and Japan]
- How To Get Your Boots On And Off
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 59 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 4 hours ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer