$799 including system bindings at skis.com. It seems like a great deal. Some light-weight brave souls should pick them up!!! It sounds like a real fun all day carver ski.http://www.skis.com/Stockli-Axis-Pro-Skis-with-None-Bindings/408375P,default,pd.html
On a side note, Stöckli currently offers some great frontside options and coverage. For example:
- The CX, the Axis Pro, and the SC (see below)
- The SX, versatile SL/GS combi. Zoom zoom ski.
- The SL (66mm), cheater SLs. Fun skis.
- The AX (78mm), AM carvers. Very nice. Very solid.
- Then there are, Scale Alpha, Beta and Gamma skis that cover mid-high 70's, new for 2015-16
Below is just some rendering on three slalom like carvers from Stöckli. Caveat...this is based on what I have read. I haven't demoed them yet.
- CX: 122/68/100. 12.8m R at 164cm. Full camber. Sandwich construction and sidewalls. Metal laminates. Softer than the SX.
- Axis Pro: 124/71/108. 11.8m R at 163cm. Soft tip rocker. Sandwich construction and sidewalls. NO metal. Perhaps softer than the CX judging by reviews and construction.
- SC: 122/72/103. 13.5m R at 163cm. Soft tip rocker. Sandwich construction and sidewalls. Metal laminates. Softer and more slalom-like than the SX per Realskier review.
...Snow scapels coming in different shapes and sizes. You gotta love the Stöcklis.
Note: I'm not paid by or associated with Stöckli in any away, but just an avid fan.